Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Takamura Bear
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Takamura Bear and MADasaHatter
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
  1. MADasaHatter
    01-26-2013 03:01 AM
    MADasaHatter
    I want that Despair version but I've sworn of collector's editions.

Oh and
  2. Takamura Bear
  3. MADasaHatter
    01-16-2013 11:11 PM
    MADasaHatter
    Hey, Taka. Seen the Bleach thread? Can't find it anywhere and I want a place to scream like a fangirl about Unohana's face in the latest chapter.
  4. MADasaHatter
    09-25-2012 02:08 PM
    MADasaHatter
    I only made you think that it was my birthday. But it's actually yours. Your hentai is in the mail labeled "Not Hentai". Ha. All part of the plan.

And just because I know you and TV would respect this.

5. Takamura Bear
    09-24-2012 07:22 PM
    Takamura Bear
    Happy birthday!

May you continue to conspire against your friends in the shadows for many years, Obi-- err, Hatter.
  6. MADasaHatter
    09-22-2012 02:27 PM
    MADasaHatter
    Ha! That's too awesome!
  7. Takamura Bear
  8. Takamura Bear
    04-15-2012 02:58 PM
    Takamura Bear
    I can't even find a shop that sells Generations over here, it's bloody ridiculous. I still want to get it as storm 3 will be good few years away. I'll wait for a price drop then nab it.
  9. MADasaHatter
    04-14-2012 11:32 PM
    MADasaHatter
    Awesome. I'll give these a look. And Generations feels like an expansion pack more than a game. Just battles, no quick-time events, very little narrative. The best was Madara's animated tale. It really puts the First into perspective. He handled both the best Uchiha and the nine tails like a boss. It's all over youtube already.
  10. Takamura Bear
    04-14-2012 03:09 AM
    Takamura Bear
    Just thought I'd share this British comedy sketch show called Man Stroke Woman with you. I watched it a few years back. There's only 12 eps but the sketches are brilliantly done and hilarious. It's an underrated gem.

There's tons of clips on YouTube and I'm sure you can you can watch full eps online in your country

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uivbBu1pXRg&f

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VLbv6B0hD0&f