Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Takamura Bear
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Takamura Bear and TVthePunisher
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 591
  1. TVthePunisher
    05-21-2015 02:59 AM
    TVthePunisher
    tehapoc is such a hater. Lol I mean he probably does it to mess with me but any time I post about ass in Random Thought he brings up this stupid video where basically the ass is a "poop machine" and sort of goes against why I'm attracted to buttocks. I love the cheaks, the shape...the hips and the lower back...it's all a complete picture especially with delicious thighs. What I'm not into is the hole. I don't care for anal...and I certainly don't think about what comes out of it.

Worshiping ass while ignoring what the ass is ultimately hiding.
  2. TVthePunisher
    05-13-2015 05:37 AM
    TVthePunisher
    Takamura, they're not that thick.

Positioning of the camera can even make average booties look large. I've played through MGS4, multiple times. They have nice asses but they're by no means thick, nor are their thighs.
  3. TVthePunisher
    05-06-2015 03:24 AM
    TVthePunisher
    Ugh just a couple days to wait...maybe it'll be out sooner cause of these fucking breaks...
  4. Takamura Bear
    05-06-2015 02:12 AM
    Takamura Bear
    Uh, fuck. Just saw a brief spoiler scan for this week's Bleach chapter then quickly looked away. Looks like Grimmy is not alone...
  5. TVthePunisher
    05-05-2015 01:15 AM
    TVthePunisher
    I was with Batman before the movie, I'm with Batman now for sure. Thick legs and booty - yes please.
  6. TVthePunisher
    05-01-2015 11:26 PM
    TVthePunisher
    Dat News reporter...I've seen a few attractive ones here in the states but not one that wears a dress that high up, with an ass like THAT! Oh my god...even from a side angle she looks beautiful. Referring to her face now.
  7. TVthePunisher
    04-28-2015 06:23 AM
    TVthePunisher
    DAMN IT YOU WERE RIGHT, GOLDEN WEEK IS NEXT WEEK! Jesus christ time passes by so fast...it feels like there's Five Golden Weeks a year when in reality it's just these past few years have been going by rather swiftly. They still don't feel that far apart from one another. UGH...so no Bleach...damn it...
  8. TVthePunisher
    04-28-2015 01:11 AM
    TVthePunisher
    Very nice, very very nice. Dem thighs. Good lawd.
  9. Takamura Bear
    04-27-2015 12:04 AM
    Takamura Bear
    Your disappointment in me was all part of my plan. Your favorite Espada finally makes an appearance, I use hypnosis on everyone but you by replacing Grimmy with Ulquiorra, resulting in no fanfare on your page at all. I planned Kubo's sick break in advance, so after the cliffhanger in the last chapter, this will add further frustration as Bleach is on break next week as it's Golden week in Japan.

You should be happy and grateful that Kubo finally brought your boy back. Niggas were going crazy in live streams on YouTube for his return. I was somewhat spoiled myself as I viewed a thread title elsewhere whilst reading it on niggapanda that kind of gave it away, but the panel where you see his foot come down and the stairs had me suspicious anyway.

I also saw Age of Asstron in IMAX 3D on Sunday. Holy fuck balls was it awesome. Do you live near a local IMAX? Totally worth it. Oh yeah, and both Captain America and Thor die! I just spoiled another movie for you. Come at me nigga.
  10. TVthePunisher
    04-26-2015 06:59 AM
    TVthePunisher
    Dat gap indeed...

You disappoint me Takamura. In fact, all of you do! I expected exploded fanfare on my page in regards to Grimmjow's return...not a peep from anybody. Hm. Guess it took Kubo too long...everyone's sort of forgotten the obsession I had.

Granted, I'm thrilled...don't get me wrong. But it's not what it would have been provided this chapter came at a better time (say, last week instead of the unexpected break Kubo decided on). When it came out this week...I had already received some pretty bad news and to top it off, tehapoc kind of spoiled it (I didn't click on his link but I expected that's why he posted it...).