Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Takamura Bear
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Takamura Bear and TVthePunisher
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 601
  1. Takamura Bear
    06-02-2015 03:39 AM
    Takamura Bear
    He was with that, then got all up inside 18 later and made a baby with her... which he actually named Marron.

And pretty sure Goku tapped Bulma at one point.
  2. TVthePunisher
    06-02-2015 02:11 AM
    TVthePunisher
    I forgot about Maron...damn Krillen was with that, wasn't he?
  3. Takamura Bear
    06-02-2015 01:26 AM
    Takamura Bear
    That's not 18, that's Maron from the anime-only Garlic Jr saga. Get your shit together if you can't even recognize a DBZ girl from her behind!
  4. TVthePunisher
    06-01-2015 11:29 PM
    TVthePunisher
    When the fuck did this happen in the anime? I never remember 18 in a skirt like that.
  5. Takamura Bear
    06-01-2015 11:00 PM
    Takamura Bear
    If ever you feel down because you can't get any booty, remember this well: Krillin of all people managed to tap this plump apple of an ass. Niggas just gotta have faith.

Dat plumpness tho...
  6. TVthePunisher
    05-30-2015 12:01 AM
    TVthePunisher
    She was standing on his dick. I saw this video yesterday. It's an assault to the highest degree. She's a crazy, psycho bitch who can't appreciate being catcalled...mean's the dude found her attractive. Yet she goes pro-feminism and takes it to the next level. Fucking feminazi.
  7. Takamura Bear
    05-29-2015 11:17 PM
    Takamura Bear
    Was this a form of rape and indecent assault using titties? If a man did this he'd be locked the fuck up in jail.
    http://dudecomedy.com/woman-attacks-...alls-her-nsfw/

Poor guy even walks away at the end bent forwards to probably hide his boner. I bet I know which part of the female anatomy you would want to be 'assaulted' with, Punisher.
  8. TVthePunisher
    05-28-2015 01:18 AM
    TVthePunisher
    Dream job, this is what i want to do for the rest of my life!
  9. Takamura Bear
    05-27-2015 10:17 PM
    Takamura Bear
    Nigga at the end weren't too happy. XD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXQ9...ature=youtu.be

If there's ever a vacancy for feeling female booty, sign me up!
  10. Takamura Bear
    05-22-2015 12:41 AM
    Takamura Bear
    The shape and the thickness of the ass cheeks, combined with the waist and thighs like you said, is the thing that matters most to me when it comes to booty. The Hip:Waist:Ass ratio essentially. I will always appreciate a nice pair of boobs as any red blooded male would but generally speaking the booty is what I look at most (plus it's easier not to get caught peeking!) and gets the blood going. Bitches are too covered up there nowadays to get full view of their breasts anyway.

I mean look at like Remy Lacroix - doesn't have much of a chest on her but god damn does it doesn't even matter with that ass? Rarely have I come across a woman with big breasts and an ass to match. They exist but like Vasto Lordes... they're rare.