Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Takamura Bear
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Takamura Bear and TVthePunisher
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 462
  1. TVthePunisher
    03-03-2014 10:34 PM
    TVthePunisher
    Bullshit! Vampire Diaries is alright, I tune into it cause I like the characters but the lovey-dovey shit gets on my nerves. They have a neat mythology going on but all the romance is a mood-killer. Besides, Ian Somerholder is a beast. So much a beast I don't know how to properly spell his last name!

Yeah I looked up BB a bit after finishing the finale, caught some of that foreshadowing tidbits. I figured a lot of this stuff out as it happened, knew what was gonna go down from gut instinct...and was still surprised when I was right.

Fuck them Wire Fanboys.
  2. Takamura Bear
    03-03-2014 09:06 PM
    Takamura Bear
    Glad you enjoyed it. Told you it was a great show, didn't I? Eh? Eh?! AND YET YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN AND INSISTED VAMPIRE DIARIES WAS THE BEST!!

There are so many different themes and metaphors presented throughout BB that many of them get unnoticed which is why more than one viewing is recommended. Look up 'Breaking Bad color theory' on Google. Did you notice that Walt picks up traits and habits from the people he killed? Or that Gustavo's death is foreshadowed as early as season 2? There is so much of this subtle brilliance throughout, and that's only scratching the surface.

As for fanboys of certain shows, I would say by far the worst of the bunch are the elitist snobs of The Wire. Not even exaggerating here; they are pretentious pricks who bash anything that gets put in the same sentence as their beloved police procedural drama. I've seen enough of them on IMDB and other sites to know that. Fucking awful.
  3. TVthePunisher
    03-03-2014 04:18 AM
    TVthePunisher
    Yes, Carmen is fantastic ass. I really wish Walt and her had screwed that one time way back. I was REALLY hoping for it man...but they didn't. Bah, what I would have gave to see that girl mounted doggy-style...I've already seen Bryan Cranston's ass like 10 times in the series, show me this girl's!

And you BASTARD, Marie came in there with that knife and it was over. YOU RUINED THE ENDING FOR ME TAKAMURA, RUINED IT!!!

(psst it was actually a really good ending though...check my thread "Random Thought of the Day" for my thoughts...full circle, shit was gooooood)
  4. TVthePunisher
    03-03-2014 12:33 AM
    TVthePunisher
    Bro, if you were serious about Marie...
  5. Takamura Bear
    03-03-2014 12:10 AM
    Takamura Bear
    Episode 13? Was that one called To'hajiilee? Well I won't say anymore but you got some heavy, grim shit coming your way, bro. These last few episodes makes the last batch of season 4 look tame in comparison. Ozymandias is earth shattering.

But how else can I spoil you in other ways? Hmm...

Goku is really a Saiyan. Aizen is the bad guy. Tobi is Obito. The 4th Hokage is Naruto's father. There you go. YOU CANNOT UNSEE ALL OF THAT! NOW YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID!
  6. TVthePunisher
    03-02-2014 09:37 PM
    TVthePunisher
    Yes, Takamura...I was well aware of dat ass when it was walking. Seriously, if you spoiled something...I'm on the 13th episode of Season 5 now. If you spoiled something...IT'S OVER KID, YOU'RE DONE! KILLED AND BODY DISSOLVED IN ACID, NOBODY WILL FIND YOU!
  7. Takamura Bear
    03-02-2014 09:18 PM
    Takamura Bear
  8. Takamura Bear
    03-02-2014 09:13 PM
    Takamura Bear
    Not really a spoiler but a preview of a certain dat ass in one of the episodes you haven't seen yet. HNNNNNNNNNG!!

9. TVthePunisher
    03-02-2014 09:03 PM
    TVthePunisher
    Takamura. I haven't finished the finale. If you ACTUALLY just spoiled the fucking story, you're dead punk. D-E-A-D!
  10. Takamura Bear
    03-02-2014 08:39 PM
    Takamura Bear
    Marie kills Walt in the end. There you go, you just been spoiled.