Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Takamura Bear
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Takamura Bear and TVthePunisher
Showing Visitor Messages 311 to 320 of 567
  1. TVthePunisher
    11-18-2012 01:40 AM
    TVthePunisher
    I read all of Part I a year or so ago via manga, had the uncut DUBBED DVDs up until the first time Itachi shows up. I felt lost on the storyline, so I am getting a refresher - through the dubbed episodes (UNCUT). "NARUTO, YOU JACKASSSSSSSSSSS"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbjXmBmHAdk
  2. Takamura Bear
    11-17-2012 11:23 PM
    Takamura Bear
    You're watching Naruto part 1 or Shippuden? Better not be the dubbed, or we really will have a problem. How could you fall so low? You skip Bleach episodes when they came out, yet now you watch nothing but Viz dubbed versions on TV, which is illegal and wrong!

Whereabouts are you anyway? Save Sasuke arc? Are you up to date with the manga? No. I already know the answer to that question. T_T
  3. TVthePunisher
    11-17-2012 06:28 AM
    TVthePunisher
    I was assuming that was the Seireitei with the tower that Rukia was imprisoned in, not the palace. Hm...*is watching Naruto* hm? What's Bleach? <_> OH SASUKE!!!!!!!
  4. Takamura Bear
    11-17-2012 02:44 AM
    Takamura Bear
    They're different than what we expected appearance wise. But the fact that they look goofy and a little odd is somewhat of a deceptive move by Kubo, and this itself makes them potentially more dangerous than we think.

I can definitely see myself taking a liking to the bearded dude in the middle, Godbeard. He has a very excited and perverted look about him.

Strange, though. I thought the royal palace was located in another dimension outside of the SS. Unless I'm looking at it all wrong, but did we get a glimpse of the palace here or is this just the view of the Seireitei from bellow? The tower looks like the one Rukia was imprisoned in.

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/27723931/14
  5. TVthePunisher
    11-17-2012 01:57 AM
    TVthePunisher
    Byakuya with facial hair = win. Hm...better, I'm not a fan of the left Zero and the others look like canon fodder honestly (minus whom I hope is Hikifune, tappable based on face already). Guy on the right seems like a overexagerrated Love.
  6. Takamura Bear
    11-17-2012 01:16 AM
    Takamura Bear
    Better? Worse? Sexy? >_>

http://i.imgur.com/p91gw.jpg
  7. Takamura Bear
    11-09-2012 11:27 PM
    Takamura Bear
    Boscone, you say? Do not try and shy away from the truth by using Berserk characters (which you have given up on and abandoned for MILFs) as a means of wanting to make me forget your despicable acts that violated god's will and the will of your emperor, Takamura of the holy DATenreich!
  8. TVthePunisher
    11-09-2012 11:10 PM
    TVthePunisher
    A horse you say? Meet my giant horse slaying sword, that will kill it as well as Boscone in one swipe!
  9. Takamura Bear
    11-09-2012 11:03 PM
    Takamura Bear
  10. TVthePunisher
    11-08-2012 11:56 PM
    TVthePunisher
    Lol silly Takamura, IMPORTING. That's the Japanese version of Resident Evil 2 on Dreamcast. There it's referred to as Biohazard 2 Value Plus because it also contains a trial copy of Biohazard CODE: Veronica.

Yes I'm a fanboy, a collector...trust me, with everything that's going to be arriving soon "4 versions of RE4" will seem insignificant at best.