PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip?

Go Back > Iv AJay vI
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Iv AJay vI and Parkerktm
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 12 of 12
  1. Iv AJay vI
    06-04-2009 02:33 AM
    Iv AJay vI
    Alright yeah I'm down for anything in Gears, I'm gonna be commited to getting the full 1250, so anything you wanna help out with is fine.

As far as custom boosting in H3, I did it more because my friend needed another account to actually do it, so I helped him. If you check the games, even though theres 5 accounts, its only me, and him. Not that big of a deal to me, but its whatever.

I'll send you another FR though for Gears. Coulda sworn I had you on my list before, I might have deleted you accidentally when I did my drunk friends list removal, lmao
  2. Parkerktm
    06-04-2009 02:23 AM
    picked gears 1 up at Target today. Still not sure If I want to commit to the long boosting sessions but depending on how much time i have over the summer I might open it up, so if your up for the weapon achievements let me know. I don't really care for seriously though, and if I was to go for it I'd just play the game regularly.

The main thing other then weapon achievements would be campaign. I guess we would need to do 2 runs, one of casual and another on insane. But nonetheless, if I decided to keep it let me know.

and btw, why did you boost your customs in H3?