Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Iv AJay vI
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Iv AJay vI and Mad World
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Mad World
    03-04-2009 08:22 PM
    Mad World
    Thanks for the info. But consider yourself somewhat lucky then (regarding the few responders). People are lazy-they don't want to actually improve their Halo game, they just want to boost it to a number that really won't mean anything.
  2. Iv AJay vI
    03-04-2009 06:05 AM
    Iv AJay vI
    Negative XP.. Long story short, with an account thats negative XP, the matchmaking system looks at them as being "bad" because of all their losses. So if someone wins with them in their party, they go up faster..

And as far as being swamped by people asking for help, I'm always on H3 and I've only had like 2-3 people respond so far..
  3. Mad World
    03-04-2009 03:21 AM
    Mad World
    This is random, but I saw you in the Halo 3 forums in a thread about some tool trying to boost to a 50 in matchmaking. And you mentioned something I've always wondered about: negative XP. Can you just explain to me what this does? Because I've honestly always thought these guys just quit out of a lot of games....

And also, I just want to commend you on offering to help people with Halo. Although, sometimes offering for help here isn't always the best idea, as I was once swamped with 50+ people to help in Fable 2!