Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > RuYi
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between RuYi and jgahagan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. jgahagan
    10-01-2012 11:47 PM
    jgahagan
    I think I'm just more excited for the story than anything else, I'm not sure if they're releasing it on Tuesday in the UK or if it will be the usual Friday though. I'll run straight to the shops on Saturday either way!
  2. RuYi
    10-01-2012 02:40 PM
    RuYi
    Same here. Someone needs to figure out a way to put more hours into a day wtf. I only played the public demo but it's good. It didn't make me cancel my pre-order lol. Chris' campaign is all right so far. I think Capcom made a odd decision to show that particular part of his playthrough, but the other ones are, though still action based, less GoW'ish.
  3. jgahagan
    09-30-2012 10:28 PM
    jgahagan
    Yeah, I totally forgot that was out so soon, I have too many games to play now and not enough time to even play them. I sort of enjoyed the demo for RE6, I haven't played the public demo though, so that could be better as I heard it was different to the one that came with Dragon's Dogma. I really didn't like Chris' part though, Leon's was cool and I couldn't be bothered with Jake's because I didn't want to spoil too much anyway!
  4. RuYi
    09-30-2012 09:59 PM
    RuYi
    Same here, my main is a Human Ranger as well, and I have a Thief queuing next.
    Cutting down on GW2 because of Resident Evil 6 though.
  5. jgahagan
    09-30-2012 03:22 PM
    jgahagan
    I'm playing Human/Ranger. I've made other races/professions but I won't really play them until I've done as much as I can with my main. What about you?
  6. RuYi
    09-30-2012 01:01 PM
    RuYi
    I agree it's a great MMO. What race/profession do you play?
  7. jgahagan
    09-29-2012 03:18 PM
    jgahagan
    Yeah, I'm playing now and have been all week. It's so good!
  8. RuYi
    09-27-2012 03:17 PM
    RuYi
    So is it working for you now?
  9. jgahagan
    09-19-2012 10:15 PM
    jgahagan
    I ended up buying a digital edition today after seeing the official beta for mac yesterday, but turns out as I redeem my serial, the entire service goes down :|
  10. RuYi
    09-16-2012 12:41 PM
    RuYi
    Arenanet stopped the online sales a while ago, so you could only get copies from stores I believe. They reopened sales though, so if you're in a rush and you don't care about a case you can always purchase it online.