Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > RuYi
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between RuYi and UCanCallMeDuckey
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. RuYi
    03-05-2013 07:14 PM
    RuYi
    Well we are still $1300 short and running out of time. If we don't have the money before the 11th, it was all for nothing. We gave away all our savings and already sold enough to get almost $20,000, but we're running out of pretty much everything.

Hmm, I can't judge on the dangerous animals, but cops here often mistake you for (copper) thieves or hooligans. However, if you show them the pictures on your camera and explain what you're doing, at most they'll tell you to leave. I've never been arrested. Then again, all sorts of photography are fun. You can pick up nature photography as well (but then you're still dealing with poisonous animals haha).
  2. RuYi
    03-05-2013 07:01 PM
    RuYi
    You think too highly of me! I often get nervous and then I turn into a bit of a damsel in distress when my friend wanders out of my sight. Curiosity gets the better of me but I never walk around with over confidence. With a friend it's not so scary, why not give it a try sometime?

Thanks for the compliments for my games, but I pretty much sold them all in the past week or so to help my family out.
  3. UCanCallMeDuckey
    03-05-2013 06:51 PM
    UCanCallMeDuckey
    No problem, I dig that you are brave enough to explore abandoned places. Also I took a peek at your gaming stuff album, you have a very nice collection.
  4. RuYi
    03-05-2013 06:48 PM
    RuYi
    Thanks for the friend request. c: