Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. dakisbac
    11-26-2013 05:22 PM
    dakisbac
    Updated...
  2. THE DEADLY DOG
    11-25-2013 03:47 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Creech wants it done by the books as stated in the submission rules and guidelines thread:
    http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=58152
  3. dakisbac
    11-25-2013 03:42 AM
    dakisbac
    If there's a good enough reason for it then sure, otherwise it's a waste of my time.

I've always submitted that way and there's never been a problem. Similarly, when I was on the guide team people submitted in all sorts of formats and those were never rejected. Don't know why this is a problem all of a sudden.
  4. THE DEADLY DOG
    11-24-2013 09:41 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Dak I need you to go back through all of your submissions and format them like the following:

Name
    Description
    Point Value
    Xbox.com Tile URL

No pictures, no bold.

Thanks
  5. dakisbac
    02-21-2013 01:00 AM
    dakisbac
    As I said, I'm not in a great mood right now so I really don't appreciate the attitude.

I'll draft up the thread and ask you to move it when it's done. Is that okay with you?
  6. THE DEADLY DOG
    02-21-2013 12:58 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Give me the format you want and call it a day.
  7. dakisbac
    02-21-2013 12:54 AM
    dakisbac
    Relax dude; I'm not upset at all about this (even though I'm otherwise in a bad mood)

I was thinking maybe I should redo the submissions guidelines thread, but if this is an issue I'll move it up the list. My only concern was that changing, for example, my submissions creates extra work for both of us. You change it in the submit forum and I change it back after it's been processed.
  8. THE DEADLY DOG
    02-21-2013 12:46 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    The titles should be "[game id] Game title {DLC/tiles/awardables/whatever it is} []"
    Each thread needs to have just one game in it, so if someone submits multiple games in one thread it needs to be copied and have each post edited to contain just one.

Why don't we get it straight up top before we go to the person saving us time?

That's the message I got when I was asked to start doing it and that's what I've been fucking doing. I didn't choose that way because I thought it looked cute or I thought it would be most economically efficient, it's what I was told to do.
  9. dakisbac
    02-21-2013 12:34 AM
    dakisbac
    Hey, just wanted to ask if you could stop formatting things in the submit forum the way you're doing them. If you see a submission in there from me (like the AC tiles) then it's safe to say that's how I want them formatted I don't add the [] to game tile or game cover submissions as those are for counts, and since there is only one tile or cover we don't need them.

Thanks for the help though, you're saving me lots of time.
  10. THE DEADLY DOG
    02-14-2013 07:14 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Dak gotta see if you can find this image: HERE in a .jpg. Thanks.