Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Kairi
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Kairi and Capn Doug
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Kairi
    03-23-2014 02:23 AM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    Beyond Good and Evil [Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member Corrupt..
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  2. Kairi
    07-17-2013 10:55 PM
    Kairi
    No problem! =) Welcome to the staff; I'm sure that you will do a great job around the site!
  3. Capn Doug
    07-17-2013 07:28 PM
    Capn Doug
    Thanks. It's great to be part of the growing stable of great staff that has been added over the last year or so.
  4. Kairi
    07-17-2013 04:27 PM
    Kairi
    Congratulations Doug!
  5. Kairi
    03-19-2013 11:14 PM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    Kinect Sesame Street / DLC: Season 2 [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member Yunder.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  6. Kairi
    01-31-2013 02:06 AM
    Kairi
    That sounds like an awesome idea! I'll definitely be willing to help take down those Rangers! >:P
  7. Capn Doug
    01-31-2013 01:57 AM
    Capn Doug
    If you are interested, after I have eliminated the Bruins, I will be turning my attention to your Devils' rivals from across the river. Perhaps we could collaberate to take down the Rangers quickly.
  8. Kairi
    01-26-2013 04:47 AM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    CarneyVale: Showtime (PC) [Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member DEG23.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you.
  9. Kairi
    02-21-2012 07:05 PM
    Kairi
    I think I know someone who has it, but I know they already have all of the achievements and I don't think they would want to help :/ I'll see if any of my other friends have the game and would be willing to help though! Thank you for that advice!
  10. Capn Doug
    02-21-2012 06:51 PM
    Capn Doug
    A word of advice, if you can find someone who has the game and needs to do the online as well, do it. It is much more enjoyable with others. I found the solo online story to be a little aggrevating (and offered very little XP), so the side missions are a better choice and more enjoyable in co-op.