PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip?

Go Back > Kairi
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Kairi and EliteShadowMan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 455
  1. Kairi
    10-19-2015 01:39 AM
    I hope we will too! Dead Patient seems really interesting and I liked the trailers that I saw for it, so hopefully we will see more about Dead Patient soon. I still need to watch Tortured Souls; maybe I should do that at some point this week since I have a bit of a slow week besides having one dissertation due at the end of this week. o.o

You should definitely get a new copy of the physical edition of the game if you can. IIRC, this is actually the first game that the developer/publisher have released a physical copy of, so they should definitely get some support so other games may have a chance of getting released here in the future! I got a collector's edition, which was $50, and I think that's pretty decently priced for that. I think all first print copies of the game are the Ever After Edition (the name of the collector's edition), although I'm not 100% sure on that.
  2. EliteShadowMan
    10-18-2015 09:45 PM
    I'm sure we'll see Dead Patient if Blood Drive sells well enough; although I haven't heard anyone really talk about it since it's release on Tuesday. I wouldn't even mind another anime as long as they do it correctly. Tortured Souls wasn't even really a bad anime imo, just had a kind of dumb ending.

I was pretty tempted to pre-order Blood Drive myself because the box for it and everything looked pretty awesome. Too bad there's so many other big games coming out, otherwise I would have bought it right away even though I wouldn't get around to it for a while. Was that a collector's edition you got, or is that just how all of them are right away at release for the regular?
  3. Kairi
    10-18-2015 09:37 PM
    I would love to see Dead Patient come over here and be translated! I know it's supposed to be released in sections although I don't know how much of the game has been released yet; I have a feeling the developers were concentrating more on Blood Drive instead of Dead Patient. More Corpse Party games need to exist!

I picked up my preorder of Blood Drive yesterday, which was super awesome! It came in a nice box and has a nice art book and a soundtrack that comes with almost 80 songs on it (I forget the exact number), and has song from Blood Covered, Book of Shadows, an Blood Drive! =D Hooray!
  4. EliteShadowMan
    10-13-2015 05:22 AM
    I think I might have heard a little about Dead Patient. Think we'll ever get that translated and released over here? I really wouldn't mind seeing more Corpse Party games pop up. Don't know how I feel about that though, since there'd be no Ayumi in it

Blood Drive looks neat, but I think I'll hold off until I go through Book of Shadows. I beat the first chapter last week and got the bad end like a noob, so I'm kind of getting irritated that I have to go through the whole chapter again since I didn't really make any separate saves

Should be at least somewhat decent though. You'll have to tell me how that game is when it comes out.
  5. Kairi
    10-11-2015 09:59 PM
    I finally got to preorder Blood Drive today since we are getting a retail version this time; hooray!
  6. Kairi
    10-06-2015 03:45 AM
    Awesome! Glad to hear you got the true ending now! =D I actually didn't have Book of Shadows (I know, shame on me! ), so I finally bought it now =D I really feel like playing Corpse Party right now to refresh myself on the story, then finally play Book of Shadows, and the BLOOD DRIVE! I'm so excited! =D

Yeah, Book of Shadows is a bit more VN than the first game since it is kind of like side stories IIRC. Blood Drive will have you running around Heavenly Host again though. Also, have you heard of Corpse Party: Dead Patient? o.o
  7. EliteShadowMan
    10-04-2015 03:19 AM
    Yeah, it's fine. I ended up just figuring out how to get the true ending and did a little "speedrun" on it. Yep, I've had Book of Shadows ever since I bought the first PSP Corpse Party game. I played a little bit of it on Thursday Night and was kind of surprised to see it take a turn to being more of a Visual Novel type game. I guess the other one was sort of like that, but I must admit I'll miss actually moving around the school getting chased and what not.
  8. Kairi
    10-03-2015 03:12 AM
    Oh no! That is really sad! D: Sorry to hear you got the bad end! =(
    Also, I forget if you have it or not, but apparently Book of Shadows is on sale on the PSN store this week for $10! It would be a good pick up before Blood Drive!
  9. EliteShadowMan
    10-01-2015 03:40 AM
    Damnit, Kairi! I'm so disappointed! Finally got around to playing Corpse Party again since I got to Chapter 5 with my new save a week or two ago. Ended up playing through the whole chapter in one sitting and I ended up getting the Bad End. So, I ended up looking up the criteria on how to get the true end, and it seems I'll have to pretty much do a whole playthrough over just to get the real ending? I'm really sad now. I need to hurry up so I can play Blood Drive when it comes out!
  10. Kairi
    06-12-2015 06:34 PM
    Hi, Matt! I am definitely excited that we are getting Blood Drive! I can't wait to finally play that, although I probably should play Book of Shadows before Blood Drive gets here. I also want to play through Blood Covered again because that game is awesome! Lazy on the other two? I thought you completed Blood Covered already? Or did you somehow secretly get the Japan-only spin off and not tell me about it?