Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Kairi
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Kairi and Sampson
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 1140
  1. Kairi
    12-24-2014 10:50 PM
    Kairi
    Merry Christmas, Sampson! I hope that you are doing well and that you have a great day!
  2. Kairi
    09-10-2014 12:31 AM
    Kairi
    No, it isn't. XD I see a lot of people capitalize the B for some reason though. They are going well; it's made me extremely busy in the past week since everyone thought it was a great idea to assign shitloads of schoolwork in the first week, but hopefully that calms down a bit. Yes, I am here to destroy all of the spam! :P Yeah, I got good grades, and I also take a lot of classes. For example, I currently have six classes at the moment.
  3. Sampson
    09-09-2014 06:44 PM
    Sampson
    Is Xbox 2 words? Lol I legit had no idea! Whoa, cool!! How are they going? xD Uh oh, you're here to destroy the spam?? Whooaaa, how'd you manage that?? Just that good of grades or something?
  4. Kairi
    09-07-2014 11:51 PM
    Kairi
    Xbox is where I think the B comes from. I'm double majoring in French and Japanese! I did lots of stuff, and they needed another person to fight spam, and I got chosen! O_O I only just started my second year, but I'm a junior already. I should be graduating early too! ^^
  5. Sampson
    09-07-2014 11:44 PM
    Sampson
    XBA now?? Lol where's the B come from? xD Ohhh nice one lol. What are you majoring in again? I think you mentioned awhile ago but I forget :/ Oh yoooooo yeah it is! What the heck have you done now? Whoa, are you in 3rd year then??
  6. Kairi
    09-07-2014 11:41 PM
    Kairi
    It's okay, I know you were pretty busy and had other priorities. It's known as XBA now. I'm good, also relaxing in my dorm XD I've just really busy both here and off site. As you can see, my name is blue now, so I have a lot of new responsibilities. I also have a lot in school too since I technically skipped a grade in uni o.o
  7. Sampson
    09-07-2014 11:33 PM
    Sampson
    Haha yeaahhh I know, x360a has been kinda less of a priority for me for some terrible reason :P Or is it just xa now?? I've been pretty good. I'm relaxing in my dorm right now lol. How have you been?
  8. Kairi
    09-07-2014 11:28 PM
    Kairi
    Hello there, Sampson! How have you been doing? It's been a really long time since we talked! D:
  9. Sampson
    09-07-2014 11:27 PM
    Sampson
    Hey Kairi! :P
  10. Kairi
    12-25-2013 12:24 AM
    Kairi
    Merry Christmas!