Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Kairi
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Kairi and hydrosugar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 1301
  1. Kairi
    02-13-2014 03:50 PM
    Kairi
    You're welcome! I enjoy wishing people a happy birthday, but for some reason I don't care at all about my own. XD At least you had the day off which is always good!
  2. hydrosugar
    02-13-2014 03:25 AM
    hydrosugar
    Thanks. I'm not too fussed about birthdays, but since I've started Uni I've had the day off, which has made it a good day for me. School started earlier, so I had to go on my birthday for 13 years. Savagery. XD
  3. Kairi
    02-11-2014 04:42 PM
    Kairi
    Happy Birthday! I hope you have an excellent day today! ^_^
  4. hydrosugar
    12-27-2013 03:00 AM
    hydrosugar
    Ah well, that's good then. What games you got on it?

Played The Last of Us first. Not really my kind of game, but it was just plain good, so I enjoyed it. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to make the PS3 triggers cave down and back inwards. The PS2 controller was better. It doesn't really matter in RPG's though, thankfully.
  5. Kairi
    12-26-2013 04:30 PM
    Kairi
    I got my Xbox One early, and I did get actual Coke as well. :P

Nice choices! Have fun with The Last of Us and those RPGs! =) I dislike the PS3 controller as well; the 360 controller feels so much nicer!
  6. hydrosugar
    12-26-2013 07:40 AM
    hydrosugar
    So everything but an Xbox and some actual Coke then? :P

The Last of Us came with the PS3, and I also bought Tales of Graces/Xillia and Valkyria Chronicles. I still prefer the 360 controller, so I can't see myself buying many cross-platform games on it.
  7. Kairi
    12-26-2013 07:05 AM
    Kairi
    I got some random Xbox stuff (shirts, water bottles, and controller keychains), Coke stuff (shorts, popcorn tin, old bottles, and giant bear), a tons of movies, French novels, clothes, and another stuffed bear. No towels for me, although I got a lot before I went to Uni! :P

That's good, glad to hear you had a great Christmas! ^^ What games did you get for the PS3? o.o
  8. hydrosugar
    12-26-2013 06:50 AM
    hydrosugar
    Get any fun gifts, or a towel like me? XD

I had a great Christmas. Spent all day watching things on my computer as planned, with only like 3 rude interruptions from people. I was expecting like 20, at least. :P Also I bought a PS3 a few weeks ago, so I'm still playing that.
  9. Kairi
    12-26-2013 06:29 AM
    Kairi
    It was just added today!

Thanks! I just opened gifts, spent time with my family, and now playing Xbox! You?
  10. hydrosugar
    12-26-2013 05:59 AM
    hydrosugar
    Well shit, the new layout caught me off guard for a sec there.

*ahem* Merry Christmas to you too. Do anything interesting over the holidays?