1. Kairi
    12-24-2013 11:37 PM
    Kairi
    Merry Christmas! =)
  2. Kairi
    07-05-2013 06:59 AM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    Ridge Racer: Unbounded [Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  3. AmbaLaBamba
    01-21-2013 03:54 PM
    AmbaLaBamba
    Probably best to leave it then
  4. Kairi
    01-21-2013 03:33 PM
    Kairi
    Yeah, my friends said they liked but apparently I would definitely dislike it, so I should avoid it. :/
  5. AmbaLaBamba
    01-21-2013 11:38 AM
    AmbaLaBamba
    I wouldn't be able to say avoid or not for Bayonetta sadly, I didn't like it but I know some people love it.
  6. Kairi
    01-21-2013 02:53 AM
    Kairi
    I only have a few memory cards lol.

Awesome! I'll have to go look up some videos now since this game sounds very interesting. XD Bayonetta seemed cool but I haven't played it; some of my good friends said I should avoid it. o.o
  7. AmbaLaBamba
    01-21-2013 02:43 AM
    AmbaLaBamba
    I have loads of memory cards, it's a bit silly really!

I will keep on tryin'! And yeah kind of, didn't play it for long in all honest, just have a browse on YouTube at some of the gameplay videos and you'll get a feel for it. I didn't like Bayonetta either, go figure! LOL!
  8. Kairi
    01-21-2013 02:41 AM
    Kairi
    That's understandable, I don't like getting get of memory cards/saves either for the most part.

Keep trying and don't give up! ^.^ Hack and slash?! O_O That's probably one of my favorite genres, so I may need to look into this game a bit more. :P Is the complete mayhem like thousands of enemies on the screen by any chance?
  9. AmbaLaBamba
    01-21-2013 02:36 AM
    AmbaLaBamba
    I'm sure I've got tonnes of Grand Theft Auto saves, wouldn't want to get rid of those cards because of these saves really, had so much fun!

Will have to keep trying then! And it's like a hack n' slash kind of things, complete mayhem and such. I'm not really in to those types of games but people recommended it, sadly I'm not such a big fan of it.
  10. Kairi
    01-21-2013 02:34 AM
    Kairi
    Definitely! I have no idea what I currently have on my PS2 one but I know the two PS1 cards I have just have Spyro and possibly this random Spongebob platformer I had lol.

It shouldn't do that too much; I got lucky with not getting disconnected during the game much. Most of the time the disconnecting happened was in lobbies, especially if it was Bonus Time! What is Anarchy Reigns like? o.o