Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Kairi
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Kairi and Ryot Control
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. Ryot Control
    01-26-2015 07:32 PM
    Ryot Control
    I think I got two more months until they can't afford me haha! I'll be sure to drop him a line then when I get internet access again soon. Thanks for your responses, glad to talk to you again!
  2. Kairi
    01-26-2015 07:00 PM
    Kairi
    I'm sure it will be! How much longer are you there?

I'm not sure if it is honestly. :/ I would ask Skorpion XBA since he work with the Greenbook and would probably know the answer. Sorry for not knowing!
  3. Ryot Control
    01-26-2015 06:52 PM
    Ryot Control
    Once I get out of Afghanistan again I'll be alot better haha.

I guess I'll look into another greenbook entry; Is Battleship still availible for greenbook credit? I noticed that on the same day I declared that I was going to build the updated G/R, one of the GT members submitted and processed his own. It is also still up on the Greenbook forums for update.
  4. Kairi
    01-26-2015 06:28 PM
    Kairi
    Hello, Ryot! You get credited for it after it has been published. I just checked the status of your guide, and it hasn't been published yet. It looks like it is currently in the process of being reviewed and published by a Guide Team member. When it get's published, I'll update the tracking and notify you! No problem! Things are going well here, and I hope you have a great day! =D
  5. Ryot Control
    01-26-2015 06:16 PM
    Ryot Control
    Hi! Just curious about Guide/Roadmap updates. It's been a while. Do we still get credited at the end of the month with a mass update or do we have to request every time they get accepted now? Just finished the Microsoft Jackpot G+R and it hasen't been updated on the credit page over at http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...52&postcount=2. Please let me know when you can. Thanks. Hope things are well on your side of the world!
  6. Kairi
    01-13-2015 09:12 AM
    Kairi
    That was quite a while ago lol. Thank you, Ryot!
  7. Ryot Control
    01-13-2015 09:03 AM
    Ryot Control
    The last time I talked to you, you weren't sporting that light blue swagger. Congratulations to you!
  8. Kairi
    11-06-2013 02:03 PM
    Kairi
    I'm not fluent in Japanese, but I'm doing my best to improve it. I hope to be fluent one day!
  9. Ryot Control
    11-06-2013 04:50 AM
    Ryot Control
    Oh ok. Are you fluent in Japanese? I can really use some help figuring out the Japanese wiki for Gal-gun.
  10. Kairi
    11-06-2013 04:31 AM
    Kairi
    You're welcome! Golden Fantasia X hasn't been published yet since I need to translate all of the achievement names, descriptions, and anything else with Japanese text before publishing. Unfortunately, there are a lot of issues with publishing any Japanese in the Achievement Guides and Roadmaps, so everything needs to get translated first. When it is published, I will credit you and notify you.