Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > The Clutch Hand
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between The Clutch Hand and Vendetta
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Vendetta
    08-26-2011 01:31 AM
    Vendetta
    Sorry I didn't get Naruto yet dude. I had a few bills and shit come up. If you are still down to boost it, I will get it next week after I get paid.
  2. Vendetta
    10-14-2009 06:39 PM
    Vendetta
    Hey man thought I would let you know about this deal since I am not gonna be on XBL until later tonight

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=182506
  3. Vendetta
    04-11-2009 12:27 AM
    Vendetta
    Got your friend request man we will for sure have to game sometime soon for sure. Noticed you were playing Dirt. I need to put that back in my xbox and play it especially since the trailer for DIRT 2 came out and it looks amazing.
  4. The Clutch Hand
    03-09-2009 02:41 AM
    The Clutch Hand
    np, yeah crusty can beast through games but his options are limited. Overall we are all doing good, and yeah with FEAR i did the online stuff gotta go back on the other stuff lamo. =/
  5. Vendetta
    03-04-2009 10:21 PM
    Vendetta
    Also:
    FEAR 2 is a cake 505 in an afternoon playing campaign on Hard and getting all intel and reflex boosters. Short and Hard difficulty is a cake walk/borderline joke.
  6. Vendetta
    03-04-2009 10:18 PM
    Vendetta
    Thanks for the FR man. Hope to game with you after GSL is over. I haven't really bothered crusty as of late since he is focused on that as well.

Can't say I was too shocked that you guys were doing well I know Crusty can put those points up. Good job so far though!