Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Snowwwwy
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Snowwwwy and Hilaryduffgta
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Snowwwwy
    06-19-2010 12:32 AM
    Snowwwwy
    Ah yeh, im with you, alrite i might add you today anyways.

Have you been going on x360 the site or?
  2. Hilaryduffgta
    06-18-2010 04:51 PM
    Hilaryduffgta
    maybe a month or 2 maybe it kind of depends on how long it takes for my social security card to come
  3. Snowwwwy
    06-18-2010 10:13 AM
    Snowwwwy
    Woah still 3 months hey? shit thats still ages haha, shit.. well thats alrite.. goodluck with it all
  4. Hilaryduffgta
    06-18-2010 09:20 AM
    Hilaryduffgta
    Ya know what i got no idea...i am on here a lot really so go ahead and add me to live ad then as soon as it is up and running i'll send ua message on here or on live...But i'm hoping ot have it up and running in about 3 months
  5. Snowwwwy
    06-18-2010 09:18 AM
    Snowwwwy
    Haha yeh bella twins are awesome.. so is wwe hahaha i love it anyways.. ill be sure to add you when im on next when you think you'll be back on anyways haha?
  6. Hilaryduffgta
    06-18-2010 07:53 AM
    Hilaryduffgta
    Yea it is you should be able to find me easily....hopefully soon i'll have live up and running i've had to take care of some things personally wise and been trying to get another Birth certificate so i can get a new s s card since i lost it last year...so once my ss card is sent to me i'm gonna be getting my guard card so i can do security work...that way i can pay for live and a 360 n stuff...Nice to meet ya though and feel free to either leave comments on here or you can even message me as well....Btw Love the Bella Twins avatar...Being a wwe chick just shot you up about 30000 levels...LOl and Yay i got spot number 5 on ur list awesome

Thanks
  7. Snowwwwy
    06-18-2010 06:26 AM
    Snowwwwy
    Haha oh no worries, ill add you haha.. is your gt Hilaryduffgta?
  8. Hilaryduffgta
    06-17-2010 04:47 PM
    Hilaryduffgta
    Thanks for the comment oh and if u like feel free too add me to live...i dont have it up and running yet but i am taking friend request that way i got some more people to play wiht when a buddy of mine is not logged on...soo feel free too...if not no biggie

btw how are you LIking Red Dead Redemption
  9. Snowwwwy
    06-17-2010 07:22 AM
    Snowwwwy
    Haha ty
  10. Hilaryduffgta
    06-16-2010 06:45 PM
    Hilaryduffgta
    Lol NPH Dancing in your Sig area FTW

cool Profile Man