Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > daishichi
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between daishichi and Exhausted Dad
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. daishichi
    09-24-2010 04:37 AM
    daishichi
    Hiya, good to hear from you. I just finished the new Spidey tonight, been taking it one level at a time because of all the other stuff going on (work, new apartment, 7 month pregnant wife). Really enjoyed nearly all of it: a great treatment of Spidey's enemies, with classic balanced with inventively re-imagined. I haven't read comics in a long time, but I was aware of Noir and 2099 and really dug the different gameplay they brought in. Graphics are great, voice and dialogue is fun, combat challenging, and I have a good amount of replay to complete all the challenges and achievements. If you rent it, expect to keep it for at least two weeks if you're aiming for the full 1000.

My little girl, Lorelei, is due Nov 13, so I may be "Exhausted Dad 2" soon enough. Hope things are good b y you, thanks for checking in.
  2. Exhausted Dad
    09-24-2010 03:28 AM
    Exhausted Dad
    Hey whats up man? How is everything been? I noticed a little more activity in the Shield group I need to post more there but anyway was stopping by to get your opiniion on the new Spider-Man game havent gotten it yet as much as I hate to admit but I have been hearing some good things. Shoot me a line when you aren't too busy.
  3. Exhausted Dad
    04-06-2010 03:19 AM
    Exhausted Dad
    Congrats man, thats great. I hope everything goes well up until the big day.
    BTW if you have never had the great fortune of living with a pregnant woman, let me just warn you here be prepared to be wrong about ..well...most everything LOL. If there is anything you need or just need to vent, feel free. For real though a woman pregnant with your baby is the most beautiful in the world. GOOD LUCK.
  4. daishichi
    04-05-2010 03:49 PM
    daishichi
    Loved AC2 (I posted whole pages in that forum, mostly spoiler stuff so enjoy the game first), I'm getting more and more fixated on games with real stories, real writing. Mass Effect 2 was also a fun 2-week obsession, and I plan on recommending Argonauts to any friends who dug ME. Got screwed out of 100 ach pts (missed a shrine, prob due to weird save system), but I'm okay with that: a clear sign of a game I enjoyed for its own sake. Bioshock 2 also fun, though story not as deep as I'd hoped.

I get psyched for all Spidey games, and Dimensions sounds very promising to me. New locales, new enemies, varied gameplay and graphic style; a smart direction to take, I'd say.

Recently found out: I'm about seven months from being similarly exhausted. Wish me luck!
  5. Exhausted Dad
    04-02-2010 03:40 PM
    Exhausted Dad
    Hey, how you been? I actually thought about you earlier today when I was reading about the new Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions coming out in September. It looks pretty good, what do you think?
    Also wanted to say I read your take on Rise of the Argonauts and I'm getting psyched to play it but I have so many right now I want to play. There are far too many good games in my backlog. I'm playing Assassins Creed 2 right now and that is superbly done sequel IMO.