Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > TwistedFate
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between TwistedFate and Itsbrown4606
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. TwistedFate
    05-24-2009 04:43 AM
    TwistedFate
    Butting heads is fine. I've had run ins with just about every regular in the RB forums. Not a big deal, just keep in mind that I will try to treat you with respect until I feel I'm being disrespected, and I appreciate the same respect from others.
  2. Itsbrown4606
    05-24-2009 04:33 AM
    Itsbrown4606
    It's there.

And for the record, we're going to butt heads a lot. Our personalities are effectually incompatible with each other.
  3. TwistedFate
    05-24-2009 04:30 AM
    TwistedFate
    You should know the way I work by now. I respond in the tone I was talked too. Act like an ass to me, and you get the same courtesy shown back to you.

It's a fair amount of work changing the names, and for you to demand for me to change the names when you basically said the contest and banner are pointless how did you expect me to react? The fact of the matter is, I don't care if you display the banner or not. That's your option. I'd make the changes if there were a point to it, but if you aren't displaying the banner there is no need for me to spend time doing it, since the banner generation is all those names are used for.

Now it doesn't matter if you continue to participate or not, but if you are going to display the banner I'll make the changes.
  4. Itsbrown4606
    05-24-2009 04:19 AM
    Itsbrown4606
    I knew you'd pull that. I'm well aware about what I posted and when and where I posted it.

I changed my mind, but since you're being so curt about it, maybe I won't bother... I was actually going to start getting into the SotW more since I had my new capture software.
  5. TwistedFate
    05-24-2009 04:17 AM
    TwistedFate
    "However, I'm not going to put the banner in my sig as I find it rather pointless and I don't care."

Posted by you in the SotW 2.33 thread. I find it pointless to change the information if you don't care about the banner.
  6. Itsbrown4606
    05-24-2009 04:13 AM
    Itsbrown4606
    For the record, I changed my name from Itsbrown4606 to Brown x360a, so you need to merge my Brown x360a banner with my Itsbrown4606 one.
  7. TwistedFate
    04-09-2009 10:24 PM
    TwistedFate
    Yes I would. It makes absolutely no sense to clutter up the forums with multiple duplicate threads. Multiple threads is why the search system is ineffective. No one knows who to trust, so they start a new thread. The only exception is if the existing one seems to have been abandoned by the starter.

If tmc had a better guide, I would have stated that it would have been better to add his knowledge to the existing thread instead of starting a new thread. Regardless of what Pants told you, collaboration will almost always result in a better product.
  8. Itsbrown4606
    04-09-2009 09:56 PM
    Itsbrown4606
    I was just saying what Pants told me. His exact words were, "We always strive for the best. If you can do better, do it."

If tmc had a much better guide than the (now) stickied one, would you still have the same opinion?