Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Infection Ftw
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Infection Ftw and Crimson Ridley
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Infection Ftw
    11-29-2011 04:42 PM
    Infection Ftw
    Seems some action is taken Hope he will leave you now and if not that his new crap gets banned in a short time after posting.
  2. Infection Ftw
    11-29-2011 01:42 PM
    Infection Ftw
    They should change the settings how you can assign a GT too. So no fake people can abuse it by acting like a differend person.
  3. Crimson Ridley
    11-29-2011 01:39 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    It's very sad. I've had this happen before, but not to the extent where they could fool people in to thinking that it was actually me. I know I've made enemies around here due to my opinions, but this is just silly.
  4. Infection Ftw
    11-29-2011 01:35 PM
    Infection Ftw
    Some people really have no life. Stalking other people by trolling only. It's crazy if you hear the stories sometimes.
  5. Crimson Ridley
    11-29-2011 01:31 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    I reported him earlier, but I've been doing it for a while and nothing seems to happen. I've just posted an apology thread because I noticed he had flamed the hell out of everyone, as me, in the Skyrim news article.
  6. Infection Ftw
    11-29-2011 01:29 PM
    Infection Ftw
    I know you longer from the forums and trolls with low GS/no assigned GT often are failures anyway. Though I don't fully judge on GS of course. But it's lame that some people take his side. Your posts are constructive and his/her just are mainly off topic to annoy. Wouldn't it be possible to report him for the bashing your posts?
  7. Crimson Ridley
    11-29-2011 12:48 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Unfortunately, yes. He (or she, because they made remarks about being a girl) has been snapping at my ankles for weeks now. It's quite annoying and I've finally given up on retaliating, but he still continues to attack me in every news article. The worst part is that other members on the forum hate me because of it...
  8. Infection Ftw
    11-29-2011 12:35 PM
    Infection Ftw
    Hey is that Axelrod your newsitem troll?:P He keeps trying (and failing) to take down your messages at newsitems lol.