Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > iNf3Rn0 Lan
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between iNf3Rn0 Lan and TuMaBlAcK
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. TuMaBlAcK
    12-27-2010 11:17 PM
    TuMaBlAcK
    Kk ill give the strategy from the guide a try, and nice job on the cheevo guide it's been really helpful for everything else, I'll do the greater justice once I finsh up with reach.
  2. iNf3Rn0 Lan
    12-27-2010 07:01 PM
    iNf3Rn0 Lan
    Use the same Jin spamming technique as mentioned before. As for Hard, go straight for Unlimited Tao. Don't let her die! You can spam her lethal half Hp attack with RT I think. Anyways, you could look at my achievement guide (Setsuna did most of the work though lol) as those are unfortunately only the best tips I can give.

OH, and make sure to abuse taunting. Gives you a free 100 heat per battle.
  3. TuMaBlAcK
    12-26-2010 05:36 AM
    TuMaBlAcK
    I forgot I kinda got Score Attack down now, but i've been having some trouble with legion do you have any suggestions for that?
  4. TuMaBlAcK
    12-25-2010 03:49 AM
    TuMaBlAcK
    Alrite but I actually Watched a few vids of MikeZ playing tager on YouTube and was able to learn a bit of tagers combos and strategies. Made it to Unlimited Hazama the other day and it was epic fail on my end forgot to press start when I lost because I didn't drop a match up until that point.
  5. iNf3Rn0 Lan
    12-25-2010 03:22 AM
    iNf3Rn0 Lan
    Beginner mode Jin and spam the B button, it throws ice! Keep your distance at all times. That's unfortunately all I can say, as I had a lot of problems with it.
  6. TuMaBlAcK
    12-20-2010 02:37 AM
    TuMaBlAcK
    I saw in your siggy that you had 100% in BB:CS,do you have any suggestion for Score Attack?