Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > iNf3Rn0 Lan
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between iNf3Rn0 Lan and MR. RAiDER 702
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. iNf3Rn0 Lan
    09-07-2010 07:04 PM
    iNf3Rn0 Lan
    Haha I know what you mean. The first thing I did was training mode for an hour straight so I could not only get used to the new features and controls, but so I'd NEVER HAVE TO DO THAT CRAP LATER. Lol

And yes, you can get it without the wheel. The timing is strange for Carl, but I'm nearly positive you can do it without the wheel.
  2. MR. RAiDER 702
    09-07-2010 08:53 AM
    MR. RAiDER 702
    Followed some of your tips, went super crazy in training, even played some vintage Kanye West (before he became utterly arrogant and did autotune) and---

after ten minutes of running around the screen, I got undeniably bored and wondered why the developers would taunt fans with an achievement to practice for an entire 60 minutes O.O

Besides that, also checked out the video of, "The Clap", and wondering, is it possible to still get the achievement with perfect timing, on Tager, without using Golden Wheel?
  3. iNf3Rn0 Lan
    09-07-2010 01:54 AM
    iNf3Rn0 Lan
    I personally was active the entire time; however, I heard some people say you can stand still? Regardless, to be safe, I recommend that you be active the entire time. It seems that there are instances where the achievement won't unlock if you stay still, so just jump around and attack or something lol.
  4. MR. RAiDER 702
    09-06-2010 11:09 PM
    MR. RAiDER 702
    Hii, thought I'd stop by real quick and ask about your BlazBlue guide---

For the training 1 hour achivement, at any point in time can you let your character just stand for a few seconds? :]

Or does the entire 60 mins have to be pressing atleast some buttons? :/