Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Capn Doug
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Capn Doug and EliteShadowMan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Capn Doug
    10-02-2013 10:37 PM
    Capn Doug
    Top 3 would be disappointing, honestly. But, with the cross site, I actually don't want my competitors to give up.
  2. EliteShadowMan
    10-02-2013 09:04 PM
    EliteShadowMan
    Come on Doug, i'm rooting for you!!!!!!!!!!! Your team better score at least in the top 3 otherwise i'll be sad.
  3. Capn Doug
    09-15-2012 06:23 PM
    Capn Doug
    I would assume so. we were given the ok to start
  4. EliteShadowMan
    09-15-2012 04:46 PM
    EliteShadowMan
    Is it safe to keep getting gamerscore even though the points havent updated for 13 hours?
  5. Capn Doug
    12-03-2010 11:02 PM
    Capn Doug
    Bayonetta on normal took me about 10 hours or so (I think when you factor out the parts that I had to repeat about a dozen times). If you want the full 1000, you are going to need to play through it at least 3 times though, as you need to unlock the harder difficulties. I have the hard playthrough on my list of things to do over the holidays.

I would recommend trying to find it cheap rather than gameflying, since it can be pretty tough at times and owning it will allow you to play at your own pace. I think I saw it new for $25 up here. If you can find it for under $20, it would be a reasonable deal.
  6. EliteShadowMan
    12-03-2010 08:35 PM
    EliteShadowMan
    Doug would you consider getting Bayonetta from Gamefly? i played it when it came out and enjoyed it, but only got to play till like chapter 2 or 3 (Where you fight the two dragons while your in that church or whatever) and was wondering if it was even a decent length game at all?
  7. Capn Doug
    11-03-2010 05:37 PM
    Capn Doug
    Oh, the game is cake, the big thing is that in relation to the rest of the game, the time trials are very hard. I think it took me an hour to mop up the hard time trials (the egg rolling courses and the flight sim level), bringing it to about a 5 hour 1000. Nothing significant. The problem with the egg rolling is the lack of a margin for error, you need to do things exactly right, which isn't tough, just annoying.
  8. EliteShadowMan
    11-03-2010 05:02 PM
    EliteShadowMan
    hey dude. Saw that you said Ice Age had some frustrating time trials? is it an easy game though? getting it from Gamefly approximately tomorrow
  9. Capn Doug
    08-21-2010 04:42 PM
    Capn Doug
    There are a few things that worry me, but Vanilla Coke Zero isn't one of them. It had a little more to do with me thinking that every so often, you have to fire that warning shot. Thanks for the concern, though.
  10. EliteShadowMan
    08-21-2010 11:40 AM
    EliteShadowMan
    doug i wouldn't worry to much about vanilla coke zero...in case if you missed one of his threads last week he's always in denial lol