Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Capn Doug
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Capn Doug and Didi Mau
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Capn Doug
    04-23-2013 08:19 PM
    Capn Doug
    Last I checked (which was admittedly before I was Capn Doug x360a), you could have people who drop out be replaced by AI, but it becomes much more difficult to boost quickly. I know we had a few sessions where the AI stepped in and it would frequently manage to play in such a way that prevented us from doing the build/unbuild trick. I know you need four players to get the game started, and for the mode you need, I don't think you can get a guest profile in, I think you can only have one player per console (but I never really checked that part).

And Sonic 4 will be completed. I just need to have a little more patience with the boss. It took me a few tries to pass the level, too, but it's just a matter of practice, I would think.
  2. Didi Mau
    04-23-2013 07:54 PM
    Didi Mau
    I played Sonic 4 on my secondary tag last year and struggled just to pass the final boss, doing it without taking a hit is definitely not one I fancy trying any time soon. From Dust should be a relatively easy one for us thanks to vid walkthroughs of the challenges but I had been putting it off as I'm not a fan of the genre- as there's no quirky deals this week I guess it will have to be my weekend game haha.

On the subject of that Catan, people in the sub-forum have said that after people quit out and are replaced by NPCs you can still continue to boost by yourself- I'm hoping to do that if it hasn't been patched out, as I don't use a mic and despise online achievements. I've never even played the board game version so I'm barely understanding the forum so far, but there was one poster who said he boosted it between himself and three dummy accounts; do you remember if there was any sort of guest sign-in option, or do you think he was talking about using four xboxes?
  3. Capn Doug
    04-23-2013 06:15 PM
    Capn Doug
    Yeah, From Dust is one I'm looking at, but thanks to the AC3 DLC today I am just shy of being able to afford it. I know Simpsons has been on sale before, but I had passed on it for a few reasons. On the plus side, I am going to start getting more and more back thanks to the punch card and the 2% MSP back on XBL Rewards. Either way, I am kicking myself for putting that Sonic 4 achievement on the list. That one is pretty challenging and frustrating.
  4. Didi Mau
    04-23-2013 05:20 PM
    Didi Mau
    I was thinking the same thing haha, I very nearly bought the Simpsons last month but I'm glad I stopped myself! I'm annoyed at From Dust though, I had bought that one on sale before but not as cheap and I still haven't played it.
  5. Capn Doug
    04-23-2013 04:48 PM
    Capn Doug
    I'm starting to think that Microsoft is looking at the Arcade Crazy list when planning the Deal of the Week these days. So many of them have been on sale lately. It's bleeding me dry.