Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Capn Doug
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Capn Doug and Spanish Assault
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Capn Doug
    04-01-2014 09:52 PM
    Capn Doug
    I'll let BEA know. Je handles the award tracking these days.
  2. Spanish Assault
    04-01-2014 09:20 PM
    Spanish Assault
    Hey

I did not get credit for Dungeon Defenders

Thanks
  3. Capn Doug
    01-29-2014 02:00 AM
    Capn Doug
    It's on tap for 400k, I just haven't been gaming as much as I normally do.
  4. Spanish Assault
    01-29-2014 01:50 AM
    Spanish Assault
    Do yourself a favor and start it. I am REALLY impressed. After the train wreak that was ACIII, this is surprisingly good.
  5. Capn Doug
    01-29-2014 12:07 AM
    Capn Doug
    Oddly enough, I have yet to play Black Flag. That illness over Christmas prevented me from playing it in the CG sessions. Still haven't gotten to it.
  6. Spanish Assault
    01-28-2014 11:38 PM
    Spanish Assault
    So after all that noise I made in the Black Flag community forum, guess what game I can't stop playing?
  7. Capn Doug
    02-18-2013 06:51 AM
    Capn Doug
    No worries. I probably could have phrased it better, since your read on it was not even kind of what I was going for. Do keep in mind, though, that it was coming from someone who was had to explain why Canada does not want to be the 51st state more times than he is comfortable with.
  8. Spanish Assault
    02-18-2013 01:43 AM
    Spanish Assault
    Lets just agree to disagree....there was no need for you to make it about no one in Canada wanting to team up with the US. I was in a bad mood and overreacted.
  9. Capn Doug
    02-18-2013 01:15 AM
    Capn Doug
    I understood why you made the suggestion, but in the end there are any number of reasons why it would not have worked. It may have started like the North America vs the World system, but I'm fairly certain that given the site population, it would have ended up being US vs UK. It's just the reality of it when one group has that many members involved.

But really, there's no reason to take it personally. You've been around long enough to see that it goes all directions. Some days it's directed at the US, others it's the UK. I've seen pretty much every country in the developed world be the target of ridicule on this site. And it only attracts moderator attention when someone makes it personal.
  10. Spanish Assault
    02-17-2013 11:16 PM
    Spanish Assault
    I don't remember "giving" anything....it's not just your shot at the US, it's lots of people on the site that think its fun to do that. God forbid I say something like that....I'm getting warnings from Mods....I'm just tired of the double standards. I've never had issues with you....it was a combination of what you said and what happened on another thread. Not sure why you felt the need to jab me like that....it was a simple opinion on how to set up the tournament and instead I get another "better then the US" statement.

Also that wasn't smack talk....that's that same "better then US" attitude a lot of members carry around here.