Conversation Between Capn Doug and KillerBEA
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 27
  1. KillerBEA
    04-07-2013 02:26 AM
    KillerBEA
  2. Capn Doug
    04-07-2013 02:24 AM
    Capn Doug
    Sweet. Did you see that our match up was decided and we have been told to play Fruit Ninja? Who am I to argue with the judge on this one?
  3. KillerBEA
    04-06-2013 10:45 PM
    KillerBEA
    Yeah that time should be perfect.
  4. Capn Doug
    04-06-2013 06:01 PM
    Capn Doug
    Ok, so at this point, we are basically assuming we are down a man for DMMM since Judge Bergen no showed for the third straight week. Can you help us boost blitz mode on Friday at 9pm your time?
  5. KillerBEA
    02-10-2013 07:14 AM
    KillerBEA
    I mentioned it and suggested bringing someone else, specifically mentioning Bethany because of the family outing achievement.

I just submitted the guide with the things you mentioned added.
  6. Capn Doug
    02-10-2013 07:12 AM
    Capn Doug
    Yup. And that fight was hard.
  7. KillerBEA
    02-10-2013 06:50 AM
    KillerBEA
    Wait I did find something.

"DLCs
    Anders can venture with Hawke into the Grey Warden prison in Vimmark Mountains. Since Anders is a Warden, he starts hearing the voice of Corypheus through the taint. As the voice is getting louder, Anders struggles to shut him out. Finally, Justice takes him over, turns hostile to Hawke and summons two shades. Once Justice is defeated and the shades are killed, Anders apologizes and promises to try harder to hold against the voice and Justice."
    Sound right?
  8. KillerBEA
    02-10-2013 06:44 AM
    KillerBEA
    I went to check the Dragon Age Wiki to confirm what you said and nothing confirms it. It says you get a special amulet for Anders if you bring him along. Did you piss him off or something? lol

Did you have him as rival before going into the DLC and some action tipped him over to make him attack?
  9. Capn Doug
    02-10-2013 06:35 AM
    Capn Doug
    Oh, one more thing. You might want to warn people not to take Anders into the DLC. I can't remember what exactly happens, but I seem to recall Justice freaking out and having to fight him at the end. My Rogue ended up having Anders as the only Mage I always had in the party, so I remember that fight sucking. cost me a ton of healing potions.
  10. KillerBEA
    02-10-2013 06:28 AM
    KillerBEA
    Ok will do. Thanks for the insight Doug. I will do that right now and yeah that's the gist of how to make them survive.