Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Capn Doug
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Capn Doug and Wildmn34
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Capn Doug
    01-20-2013 07:40 AM
    Capn Doug
    I really hate the Bruins and want them gone. If you want to take out the Islanders, I will not stop you. I could help take them down when the Bruins are gone. It looks like the Devils will be gone quick thanks to the North Korea nutjobs, though.
  2. Wildmn34
    01-20-2013 06:49 AM
    Wildmn34
    Yeah, those two contracts down the road will be brutal. I hate those long term deals. But, they are done and dusted so no use complaining about them now. lol

Who do we take out first? Islanders?
  3. Capn Doug
    01-19-2013 07:57 AM
    Capn Doug
    I have a soft spot for Parise, the problem is that I think they will run into serious issues with those contracts under the new cap rules. If not now, then in the future.

Anyway, proposal: If the Canucks drop to a certain level, I'm probably just going to start healing them. The game then goes nowhere. Anyway, want to co-operate for a bit? Take down some teams that deserve to be taken down without creating a stalemate?
  4. Wildmn34
    01-19-2013 07:49 AM
    Wildmn34
    Haha, I'm not even that big of a Wild fan really. I just like hockey. But, the Canucks just get under my skin for the style they play. but, can't argue that it works.

Wild should be getting better now though. Minors are stacked and Suter and Parise can't hurt.
  5. Capn Doug
    01-19-2013 07:41 AM
    Capn Doug
    Hey, the rampant sucking of the Wild is no reason to be bitter.
  6. Wildmn34
    01-19-2013 06:44 AM
    Wildmn34
    Down with the Canucks!!! :-p