Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Capn Doug
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Capn Doug and Gackt
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. Gackt
    11-06-2013 10:03 PM
    Gackt
    Yeah, the guy on the phone told me he has no idea when they will ship but not to expect it at launch. Not a big deal for me as I have a day one edition coming. I plan on giving mine to my dad for christmas if it arrives soon enough, otherwise it will make a nice bday gift
  2. Capn Doug
    11-06-2013 07:27 PM
    Capn Doug
    Yeah, I thought it was a scam, too. But once the number turned out to be MS, that feeling disappeared. I already have one paid for, but a second one is not unwelcome. Hopefully I don't have to wait long for them to fill the Canadian promo, since it would make a great gift.
  3. Gackt
    11-06-2013 07:08 PM
    Gackt
    Congrats on getting picked for a free X1 and Forza dude I couldn't believe it when I saw it in my email, I thought for sure it was a scam or fake until I called them and got a confirmation email from them with the shipping info. Pretty awesome of MS to give away things like this!
  4. Gackt
    12-30-2012 02:48 PM
    Gackt

I tried moving him to the left like suggested. Let me know if it's still looking off. If I have to I will redo the whole thing lol.
  5. Capn Doug
    12-29-2012 07:44 PM
    Capn Doug
    No worries.
  6. Gackt
    12-29-2012 03:20 PM
    Gackt
    Hope you had a great Christmas, just letting you know I haven't forgotten about your signature. Been busy with site work, so I am falling a bit behind with requests lol.
  7. Capn Doug
    12-18-2012 07:21 PM
    Capn Doug
    No worries. I've had the same sig for almost 3 years now. Having it for another week is not a big deal.
  8. Gackt
    12-18-2012 07:15 PM
    Gackt
    Probably gonna take a day or 2 before I can get to it. Got a lot of graphic stuff to do for the site first, just wanted to let you know and sorry for the delay
  9. Capn Doug
    12-17-2012 09:44 PM
    Capn Doug
    Yeah, I got, it (was really busy this weekend, though, which is why I hadn't responded yet). There is something that it needs, and I'm not sure what it is. It might be something as simple as moving Hawkeye 20 pixels to the left, I'm just trying to figure out what it is. I really like the image you chose, though.

Actually, I'm thinking that is what it is. There's a lot of empty space on the sides, so putting Hawkeye off center whould probably minimize that.
  10. Gackt
    12-17-2012 09:11 PM
    Gackt
    Hello, just wondering if you got my reply to your signature request or not. I closed my browser as soon as I clicked send and I wasn't sure if you ended up getting it or not.