Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > TriRock
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between TriRock and KillerBEA
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. KillerBEA
    08-15-2013 06:56 PM
    KillerBEA
    They're all over the place for me. Hitting me basically every time I turn on the game. The plus side is I am always forced to offline mode as result of the framerate issues.

Awesome
  2. TriRock
    08-13-2013 11:44 AM
    TriRock
    Well I weathered through the frame rate issues, for me they were an issue only in the Demon Ruins or whatever that lava level was called. Now I have 2000/2000.

If they had released a GotY edition, I might have gone for that as well. But maybe it's for the best and let it rest...
  3. KillerBEA
    08-07-2013 04:09 AM
    KillerBEA
    Heh, its my favorite game this gen. It took me a little over year from when I first played it to actually start liking it. Started it November 2011, played it a touch in the following April and I had given up hope on liking it, but then I decided to give it another shot last December. It was basically the only thing I played for a bout 3 weeks. I was very addicted.

I have been playing the PC version on and off since I picked it up the steam sale, I have a lot frame rate issues with it making it hard to just sit down and play.
  4. TriRock
    08-07-2013 04:01 AM
    TriRock
    Well I hated it at first and didn't touch it for months.

But once I picked it up again, I got it into it and thought it was a cool game, but not the best 360 game as advertised by so many.

Currently on my GFWL playthrough for 2000
  5. KillerBEA
    08-07-2013 03:00 AM
    KillerBEA
    How was Dark Souls for ya?