Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > SuperWoody64
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between SuperWoody64 and AltruismIsDead
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. SuperWoody64
    06-01-2010 08:16 PM
    SuperWoody64
    Will do, I just moved into my fiancee's house so I need to organize things a little bit.
  2. AltruismIsDead
    06-01-2010 03:51 AM
    AltruismIsDead
    Cool, yeah if you're not sure where to post any pics try one of the free online image hosting sites like Photobucket.com or imageshack or some others. I personally use image shack and think it's a good site for uploading pics, once you get it set up just post a link containing your collection
  3. SuperWoody64
    06-01-2010 12:49 AM
    SuperWoody64
    Hello friend, I requested to be in the Platinum game group and you're the moderator so i thought I'd tell you a little about my collection. How do you guys post pictures and information? I haven't updated my games list but as of a couple months ago I had 213 games. I get pretty much any good CE and wait for used or discounts on regular versions of games. Also with Arcade games I either get the disc version or wait for a DotW.
    I have a bunch of accessories too, 4 guitars, 4 mics, drums, 2 arcade sticks, hddvd player (69 movies), vision camera, remote, like 6 or 7 headsets, 3 controllers, the arcade stick controller (total crap) and the chat pad.
    My GT is SuperWoody64 and I'm around 50,000G