Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > HaleyKilljoy
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between HaleyKilljoy and Violet Grim
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Violet Grim
    02-18-2009 01:26 AM
    Violet Grim
    ahhh we are the most awesome zombie killers ever! fighting against lag and infinite amounts of tanks.... haha i think we definitely deserved a trophy for that one!
  2. HaleyKilljoy
    02-17-2009 10:16 PM
    HaleyKilljoy
    it was so much fun playing left4dead with you the other night! weve gotta do it again soon!
  3. Violet Grim
    02-14-2009 01:09 AM
    Violet Grim
    oh god i know... me and three others tried no mercy on expert last night. spent nearly three hours doing that damn finale over and over again, still no luck... : (
  4. HaleyKilljoy
    02-13-2009 08:25 PM
    HaleyKilljoy
    hey violet...I always love meeting other gamer girls! they are the best...I love left4dead...I am like 2000 kills away from zombie genocidist...lol...Ive come to terms with the fact that I will probably never get the expert achievements...they are rediculous..lol..but we should totally play some left4dead sometime...sound good? Im sending you a friend request ok!
  5. Violet Grim
    02-13-2009 01:33 AM
    Violet Grim
    Hello! Welcome to the site : )

I see we have similar gaming interests... Also, it is always nice to meet a fellow girl gamer! How are you going in Left 4 Dead? I have yet to beat the game on expert, ugh! Do you play versus online much? I have a few guys I play with regularly, but if you ever need team mates just give me a yell.