Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Nozza XBA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Nozza XBA and SharksInYourMouth
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. SharksInYourMouth
    05-22-2010 03:17 AM
    SharksInYourMouth
    Duuuuude, long time. How you been? and aye was just looking at your sigs man, you've got some deadly talent there mate, I wish I was good at making sigs like you
  2. SharksInYourMouth
    03-04-2010 10:51 PM
    SharksInYourMouth
    That's good aye. Hah ah yeah, reminds me of the first time I went to gym XD. I'm no too bad thanks, and haha nah man I turn 18 in August :P
  3. Nozza XBA
    03-04-2010 02:27 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Yeh dude all good, except that I went to the gym for the first time in a long time and my arms are now aching lol. I can barely move them above my head and lifting stuff is hard.. No pain no gain though =P.. You ok? You hi 18 yet and got your first tat lol?
  4. SharksInYourMouth
    03-04-2010 09:46 AM
    SharksInYourMouth
    Hey mate, how's it going?
  5. Nozza XBA
    02-16-2010 05:21 PM
    Nozza XBA
    First one good man.. I think its a little better than the 2nd but the 2nd is nothing to miss - Its a great game and MP is kind of fun.
  6. SharksInYourMouth
    02-16-2010 11:12 AM
    SharksInYourMouth
    Ah cold aye, bummer, but other then that, that's good. Ah ye, that's cool man, I'll be keen to check it out . I'm not too bad aye, and nah, I have it but I want to finish the first one xD yeah I haven't finished it yet, but nearly there.
  7. Nozza XBA
    02-16-2010 09:52 AM
    Nozza XBA
    Except for this annoying cold, im pretty good. Not much is up really lol. Got my swallow tat finished (cloud shading) but havent done any photos yet, but will soon when I get the time. Hows you? You played Bioshock 2 yet?
  8. SharksInYourMouth
    02-16-2010 08:06 AM
    SharksInYourMouth
    Hey man, how's things?
  9. SharksInYourMouth
    01-22-2010 01:54 AM
    SharksInYourMouth
    Haha yeah :P I can't wait to get it all done. Ah yeah that would look pretty cool aye. Ah yeah well fair enough.
  10. Nozza XBA
    01-21-2010 01:37 PM
    Nozza XBA
    But than the boat I have nothing else in mind. Most of my tats are for family or stuff that I like take an interest in etc. But I only like ink on my arms. I dont want sholder/back/legs etc.. just isnt my style and doesnt appeal to me.. why I dont knoe lol just me.

So theres only so much room on my left bicep I can fill without getting sleeves lol.