First GFX request is up in the forum!
  2. Nozza XBA
    12-09-2012 06:06 PM
    Nozza XBA
    No problem.
  3. Xerofox
    12-08-2012 10:59 AM
    Xerofox
    Now I see it, it wasn't there before because it would be pretty hard to miss. Good to know everything is working now. Thanks for working this out.
  4. Nozza XBA
    12-07-2012 01:28 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Ok I'll pm Creech back to let him know. You sure you can see the forum. Click on forums at the top and it'll be the first one listed at the top...

No there is just us 3.
  5. Xerofox
    12-05-2012 05:35 AM
    Xerofox
    Okay, found a computer to use and I couldn't find the GFX staff forum. Guess they still need to activate my rights to the GFX forum. I'll keep you updated, if the X-mas related stuff comes up and I still haven't have the rights you could just forward me the info so you, Gackt and me could work on it (are there more members of the current GFX team?).
  6. Nozza XBA
    12-05-2012 04:12 AM
    Nozza XBA
    Sweet. Well we have no new work but I know some Christmas stuff will pop up at a later date, so keep an eye out.
  7. Xerofox
    12-05-2012 01:58 AM
    Xerofox
    I'm out of the country right now, Starbucks wifi is too slow to actually check out the forums. I'll get back to you this weekend, I did get my shiny new badge. :-D
  8. Nozza XBA
    12-02-2012 12:21 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Ok, are your permissions working now? So can you see the GFX staff forum and can you enter it?!
  9. Xerofox
    11-27-2012 10:25 PM
    Xerofox
    Sorry for the late reply, good to hear you didn't forget about me. I'm patiently awaiting to hear more about this matter. Thank you.
  10. Nozza XBA
    11-19-2012 04:41 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Just bumped the Staff role request over to Creech for you. Minty is away and Webb is busy and nothing has been done yet. So I've asked Creech because he's online a lot at the moment and is acting Admin for the time the other two are away.

Hopefully he can sort it all out for you or give a more forceful nudge to the others! Either way, the GFX forum is dead at this current time, so it's not the biggest issue, but it would be good to get you on the team!