Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Nozza XBA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Nozza XBA and Crimson Ridley
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 95
  1. Nozza XBA
    12-12-2012 04:32 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Never! Well on the odd occasion when you don't pay me enough attention, but...

In response to your edit in the last message. Maybe/possibly/yes but it's not up to me, so throw it towards Creech for now as he's the man many at the moment!
  2. Crimson Ridley
    12-12-2012 04:24 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    I'm glad. I thought you were pissed with me or something, and as I think of you as a friend, that didn't feel too good...
  3. Nozza XBA
    12-12-2012 04:23 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Yeah, cleared it all up. Now I know who's doing what when now!
  4. Nozza XBA
    12-12-2012 04:18 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Ah, I'm not getting a laugh out of it.. maybe a little one ;P. There's just an issue with my perms for the site, so I seem to receive reported messages but only from homepage reports but not ones from the forums.

The funny thing was I hadn't had a email for a while to show proof to Creech, and then suddenly I got a few all with your name on them lol.
  5. Crimson Ridley
    12-12-2012 04:15 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    I've no idea, I may have reported someone on those days, but I'm only doing it because I'm told that's what we should do. Otherwise, I'd just argue with them. It just seems now that if I report people, you'll all get a chuckle out of it.

The guy trolling me now will appreciate these messages though, as he thinks I'm a twat already.
  6. Nozza XBA
    12-12-2012 04:12 PM
    Nozza XBA
    2.. I've got 4 emails? Maybe some were repeats lol. No problem at all, it's just I'm getting report emails, and your name was on all of them lol

2 on the 4th
    1 on the 5th
    1 today
  7. Crimson Ridley
    12-12-2012 04:09 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    2? Why, is it a problem? The 2 I have reported have been causing shit in the comments with many people.

EDIT: The only 2 I've reported have been today, I haven't reported anyone else.
  8. Nozza XBA
    12-12-2012 04:05 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Man you've reported a lot of people in the past week ;P
  9. Crimson Ridley
    11-24-2012 12:25 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    I thought she wanted to report me too, because, though I didn't go to the trouble of what dubztep did, I didn't agree with the picture she had posted.
  10. Nozza XBA
    11-24-2012 09:06 AM
    Nozza XBA
    No.... She asked how to report and I told her process. If I did t someone else would of. I didn't know who it was directed at but I don't think it was you... I thought it was at that other guy who called her account fake and looked on her FB. Only because she mentioned his name - Dubstep? - a few times about what he did and posted a photo as proof etc.