Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Nozza XBA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Nozza XBA and Crimson Ridley
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 95
  1. Nozza XBA
    10-19-2009 03:27 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Hey Cal hope you're good..?

I just had a little giggle to myself about your undated 20p situtation..
    Do you remember that Thread I made about it...well I was just looking through it for old times and I saw this and I quote;

Wow, It would be awesome if I found one, but unfortunately, I'll forget the second I leave this thread, then I'll get about 5 and spend them.

I'll write it on my arm "Undated 20p's - DO NOT SPEND - TRADE THEM", which would be a good idea as I have no clue what a bath is...

Looks like someone didnt forget and had a bath.. =P
  2. Nozza XBA
    09-02-2009 01:42 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Yh what a nob lol .. you should of pulled the "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" card
  3. Crimson Ridley
    09-02-2009 11:27 AM
    Crimson Ridley
    I can't believe that random Rabbit kid decided I'd done some dodgy stuff with my achievements. Children these days, eh?
  4. Crimson Ridley
    09-02-2009 09:01 AM
    Crimson Ridley
    Yeah, when you work around food for a while, you get put off of eating it.

Our salads are usually really fresh, except the other day I was handed a bag of lettuce and it had gone red because someone forgot to use it before it went out of date. It's always the same guy, and he's working towards assistant manager, yet can NEVER rotate stock. He's useless, plain and simple.

Haha, that sounds a bit gay but I'll let you off just this once.
  5. Nozza XBA
    09-02-2009 08:42 AM
    Nozza XBA
    Im sure it does a get a bit sicky after a while .. my mate worked at BK and he said he couldnt handle a burger most days (after how itsb been cooked lol)

Thats kl I was just wondering as sometimes it it dont look right but obviously it is .. at least the salad looks good and not as bad as a Pizza Hut salad bar..Skank!

Well im going to my town this w/e with my mate and we will be getting a Sub .. so ill think of you when I get it .. in a none gay way .. ok that just doesnt sound good however you say it .. have you got a shovel for this lovely hole I just dug for myself?
  6. Crimson Ridley
    09-01-2009 03:58 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    It does get sickly, that's true, some days when I come to take my break, I'll just go "Ugh, no sandwich today".

It is fresh, in a way, I mean we don't kill the pigs and stuff, but the meat comes in the delivery, goes into our freezer and then we move them to the fridge when we prep the food. It lasts for 48 hours.

Occasionly, some retard will forget to rotate the stock, and we have served food that's about 4 days old, but I keep an eye on what's happening so I know which meats to throw out, and It's not even my job to do that.
  7. Nozza XBA
    09-01-2009 03:53 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Yh BMT on Hearty with lettuce, sweetcorn and onion with a dose o mayo! .. YUM. But if I am in a different mood I will also hit the Reggae to!

Yh you lucky shit! Must get a bit sickly after a while though .. be honest though (we'll keep here on x360a) is it all really fresh? Sometimes the meat looks like its come from packets or just wraped in paper etc lol .. I couldnt care though as it all LUSH and top 3 fast food places .. maybe even number one?!?!
  8. Crimson Ridley
    09-01-2009 03:30 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    You're a BMT man? I don't really like the ham, so I always opt for the Spicy Italian, but more recently the Reggae Reggae Chicken.

I can have what I want when I'm not paying for it.
  9. Nozza XBA
    09-01-2009 02:00 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Lol .. scream as he walks out .. I dont think he would return for some time!

Well I hope you make a good BMT as thats my Fav .. but if i ever come to your branch, im not handing you any 20ps .. ull grab it off me and place it in the til and shut it =P
  10. Crimson Ridley
    09-01-2009 11:57 AM
    Crimson Ridley
    Yep, I'm hoping so. I've thought I've found one loads of times, but it's always only 1 side without the date. I almost screamed when I found the first one.

I almost feel sorry for the poor customer, who knows how much money he really gave me for that sandwich, at least it was a damn good one made by yours truly.