Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Nozza XBA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Nozza XBA and BiggD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 47
  1. Nozza XBA
    11-28-2014 05:11 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Ok. Well let me know when you're good to go for real. I'm free, Sunday, then from Tuesday onwards up until GSL ends on the 15th, unless I book some more work jobs in the mean time.
  2. BiggD
    11-28-2014 03:22 PM
    BiggD
    Halo 4 Co-Op is still a laggy mess so Legendary is just going to cause me to pull out my hair from constant dying and no progress after coming out of Halo 4 LASO. Halo 2 Legendary, I just completed in Co-Op last week and the game is just unbelievably brutal and I'm not ready to be punished again It's way to hard for me to endure again.
  3. Nozza XBA
    11-28-2014 09:20 AM
    Nozza XBA
    Ok, but we still have 15 days left of GSL, so another day can be fine. May I ask why no Halo 2/4 on legendary?
  4. BiggD
    11-28-2014 12:52 AM
    BiggD
    Fuck, dude. Sun100, Gskillz and my bud are doing Halo 4 LASO tomorrow and I'm not about to pass on the opportunity to get that done!!! Hopefully it doesn't cut into our time (it might since two of the people are from UK so I need to be on in the afternoon). I'll message you when I'm on if I'm free. I think I might be, I will definitely let you know!
  5. BiggD
    11-27-2014 05:16 PM
    BiggD
    Let's aim for Friday (tomorrow) at around 1:30/2:00pm. I should be able to stick around a good five hour sitting before helping my friend. We can knock out as much as possible in Halo: CEA (Legendary) or Halo 2 (Normal) or Halo 4 (Heroic).
  6. Nozza XBA
    11-27-2014 03:41 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Lets nail down a day. Let me know when's good for you + your time (you're only 5hrs behind) and we'll get onto this.
  7. Nozza XBA
    11-26-2014 09:58 AM
    Nozza XBA
    Sweet. Hit me with a message her or XBL and I'll hopefully get it but I'm free allof those days except for Saturday eve my time.. Halo CE is annoying me atm, with certain things. Still a bit laggy, froze on me and mate etc. All I want is to get the most achievements as possible out of each level for each Halo. So CE will be similar to how we played it ages ago - we do not need to worry about Par times/scores, just all the misc stuff I can get my hands on.

If time starts passing by and it's taking too long for certain ones, we'll just skip it and jump onto the next.
  8. BiggD
    11-25-2014 07:23 PM
    BiggD
    Hells yeah I'm free. I should be good to go either Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. So whenever I'm on and not running Halo 2 with my friend, I will message you. We'll plow through Halo: CE and Halo 2, and Halo 4 and get as much done as possible. Fuck Halo 3. I played last night and it's STILL a laggy mess.
  9. Nozza XBA
    11-25-2014 02:57 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Let me know if you're free this week as I'm on break, so I have plenty of time to do Halo if you're up for it.
  10. BiggD
    11-22-2014 03:42 PM
    BiggD
    Bah This weekend is gonna be a no-go for me. I'm gonna be outta town most of the day tomorrow and have a ton or course work to finish today. Saved it all for last minute since gaming during the week is more important, LOL. Hopefully we can do some Co-Op within the next two weeks.