Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Nozza XBA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Nozza XBA and Barad
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 169
  1. Barad
    08-23-2013 04:20 PM
    Barad
    Yeah came in the post yesterday. I recall asking you to play it with me ages ago..
  2. Nozza XBA
    08-23-2013 09:22 AM
    Nozza XBA
    You getting Blacklist?
  3. Nozza XBA
    08-22-2013 03:19 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Much better!

This is why you should over reserve. I always do about 10 posts. Me being so descriptive when it comes to guides, I can never be to safe. That way, having some deleted is less effort or stressful than having to wait on some being added to complete the guide.
  4. Barad
    08-22-2013 02:19 PM
    Barad
    Should be fine now?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...05#post5939105

I don't think anyones noticed yet but there's still 4 achievements missing at the bottom as I have no room left to write and need an extra post added lol did request one yesterday in subs sticky thread but no one has replied yet.
  5. Barad
    08-22-2013 02:09 PM
    Barad
    Yeah no wonder as I did paste everything directly from MS Office. Staff forum must be so handy for WIP guides luuucky.
  6. Nozza XBA
    08-22-2013 02:06 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Doing the conversion from MS Word or OpenOffice to the site never converts the fonts right. Only way to get them straight in in cases is to force change it through the site edit. Annoying really.

That's why when I made a guide, I like to do the WIPs in our staff forum to skip all the issues lol
  7. Barad
    08-22-2013 01:48 PM
    Barad
    All the font for my guide is showing up as the default font of this site as normal on the laptop I did all my editing but random bits of the guide is in tiny font like you said on my other laptop WTF? Will sort it once I get my other laptop back.
  8. Nozza XBA
    08-22-2013 12:32 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Well in previous sign-ups, we've been allowed to place the information down and come back later to edit our post with the name. This time, Creech has put all teams into one post made by him so we can't. Plus apparently, once the information is down, it's final.

Oh well, it's a good laugh and to be fair it's only a name. I'm not blaming anyone. Though it is really my fault for jumping the gun and posting it. The main post about it all through me off though as it mentioned nothing about name editing, just team players dropping out.

PS: Change that PD2 guide font. So small and compact it's a little hard/annoying to read
  9. Barad
    08-22-2013 12:06 PM
    Barad
    I know it's not your fault..I hope you don't think it's my fault either. Not pissed or anything it's actually quite funny.
  10. Nozza XBA
    08-22-2013 08:29 AM
    Nozza XBA
    I did mention this in the group....