Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Nozza XBA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Nozza XBA and Deadly Moves
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. Nozza XBA
    04-18-2011 01:16 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Well I used the render off PR and then Googled Brink and used the Background you see on mine. Worked better than the stocks I was finding I feel!

http://sarcasticgamer.com/wp/wp-cont...r-1024x768.jpg
  2. Deadly Moves
    04-18-2011 12:59 PM
    Deadly Moves
    lol.. i was just looking at some images last night, saw that one and decided to make a sig out of it, i dont tend to use renders. least we did different things with our sig, they may have the same render/stock image but they still look different
  3. Nozza XBA
    04-18-2011 12:55 PM
    Nozza XBA
    I think its like the only render of the game going about lol.

I made mine last week I think?
  4. Deadly Moves
    04-18-2011 12:43 PM
    Deadly Moves
    LOL.. we used the exact same image?! i didnt even no you had a Brink sig. i made mine last night
  5. Nozza XBA
    04-18-2011 12:37 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Look at us and our Brink tags.. People might start talking!
  6. Nozza XBA
    10-15-2010 01:22 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Hate is a weak word for what it is!

I just think its utter $%&* even if you are into scifi stuff! Have mates that watch it and I think its sad, when a 23 yr old sits there watching darleks.. HAHA Darleks, muttering "exterminate".

I mean com'on.. back in the day and I mean back, it was good, due to the fact it was new and never seen before. Had little kids shitting themselves but now its just like teletubbies on crack! Not interesting at all, storys are bland, actings aweful and the main part being the villians and such are just laughable. I got all this from having to watch one episode and I laughed all the way through it!

/rant =P
  7. Deadly Moves
    10-15-2010 12:50 PM
    Deadly Moves
    lol.. you hate Dr. Who aswell?
  8. Nozza XBA
    10-15-2010 11:13 AM
    Nozza XBA
    Doctor Who's a pile of shit and for little kids! Shit acting, bad scripts, poor excuse for villans and utter chessy!

Lets row this boat together! =P
  9. Nozza XBA
    08-14-2009 02:50 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Kl .. ill giv it a go, what i will do is get a better picture of it tonight, as the one i have is cut down to fit as my BB wallpaper.
  10. Deadly Moves
    08-14-2009 02:36 PM
    Deadly Moves
    sounds interesting. shame i cant help. ive never used pdf files, so i wouldnt have a clue.
    can you send it in an email? if so, my email address is deadlyed@hotmail.co.uk