Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > xxXI Dave IXxx
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between xxXI Dave IXxx and LilMissRoxy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. LilMissRoxy
    10-07-2009 05:06 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Aww, you made my day. You have other people that stalk you? That must suck.. I had a stalker in real life once. Restraining order for his ass! He is like 3 years older than me and used to follow me to high school and circle my home. It was serious business. This site could use more people like you.

I play online most of the time honestly. When I first got the game, I went for level 65 first. I love multiplayer! I'm slowly going through veteran now though. It brings out the angry gamer in me sometimes! lol it's quite frustrating. I would love it if you invited me to play sometime.
  2. xxXI Dave IXxx
    10-05-2009 11:13 PM
    xxXI Dave IXxx
    Of course you are still one of my favorites! You are the only person that ever stalked me that I didn't worry about lol. Sounds like you really could of used the thanks and appreciation a while back, but I have made an effort to show people that really contribute around here that people do notice and appreciate it. Whether said person has made 1 quality post, 5 guides, or manages 100 stickied threads it is all a piece of the great puzzle. People around here take things for granted, as it is human nature to do so, and don't tell people how much they appreciate it enough.

I see you play world at war, play much online? If so, what do you play, maybe we can have a game sometime. That is pretty much the only game I play strictly for fun. Cant wait for MW2!
  3. LilMissRoxy
    10-05-2009 05:51 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Well damn! That's pretty awesome of you! I don't actually do that much around here anymore, but thank you. Earlier this year I would of really taken that compliment because I didn't see very much appreciation! But I appreciate it now. Perp and Pants are actually updating the quick threads now as I passed it back.

I am glad to be a favorite though. That's very sweet.. but now that I don't do the quick threads, am I still???
  4. xxXI Dave IXxx
    10-05-2009 12:15 AM
    xxXI Dave IXxx
    Im doing fine, thanks for asking. Hope all is well with you! Im about 4k from taking the number 1 spot in S.C., something Ive been chasing for a while now. On a serious note, thanks for all you do around here. Ive used and read many helpful posts and threads by yourself, and people dont hear thanks enough IMO. The quick 200 and 1k threads are both in my favorites tab, so that kind of makes you one of my favorites too
  5. LilMissRoxy
    10-04-2009 06:42 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Haha it's not like I have an off button!! How you been? Damn 164k now..
  6. xxXI Dave IXxx
    10-04-2009 03:16 AM
    xxXI Dave IXxx
    Quit Stalking me you crazy person!!!!
  7. xxXI Dave IXxx
    12-22-2008 10:17 PM
    xxXI Dave IXxx
    Thanks Roxy! Hope you and your friends and family have a wonderful Christmas!
  8. LilMissRoxy
    12-22-2008 05:00 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    **Happy Holidays!!!**
  9. LilMissRoxy
    10-01-2008 05:25 AM
    LilMissRoxy
    You're welcome.
    Hey nothing wrong with experienced men.
  10. LilMissRoxy
    09-30-2008 06:17 PM
    LilMissRoxy