Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Parkerktm
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Parkerktm and Ryot Control
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. Parkerktm
    07-11-2009 08:05 PM
    Parkerktm
    hey would you by any chance have the receipt around that you bought quantum of solace with when the $10 best buy sale was going on.

I wouldn't expect you to give it to me if you paid by credit card but if you paid w/ cash it would be ridiculously awesome if you scanned and sent it to me.

The reason being is I need to trade in madden 09, and 2 quantum of solace copies for fight night round 4 but i don't have my original receipt. They won't take 2 copies of the same game because they think I stole them.

Let me know if this is even possible for you, thanks a bunch!
  2. Parkerktm
    06-04-2009 02:55 AM
    Parkerktm
    ahh well i really still appreciate it and I would be able to return the favor, if and when I find deals and actually have money.....hehe
  3. Ryot Control
    06-03-2009 04:20 PM
    Ryot Control
    Sorry it took me so long to respond, been busy burning the backlog of games that came with the Best Buy sales haha. But yeah, even though I'm all about making a quick buck, I usually hook fellow gamers up who don't have the opportunity to jump on stuff like that if I can. Then after that, I go take care of business with the leftovers. It's a good balance of karma, I think.

After all, I might be in the other position down the road, and it never hurts to have a good network, you know what I mean?

And Uno and vision cameras NEVER amount to anything good lol.
  4. Parkerktm
    05-20-2009 12:27 AM
    Parkerktm
    I just wanted to let you know that I received Your in the movies yesterday and Thank You so much.

Great Packaging and you we're very honorable with the shipping prices + hardly making a profit. For that I am grateful and if i hear someone wanting any of those $10 games I will for sure suggest you.

Thanks again, i can finally get my friend to hop on Uno with me so we can laugh at people late a night w/ our vision cameras .

Peace.
  5. Parkerktm
    05-15-2009 03:42 AM
    Parkerktm
    yea for sure, will do. I might consider disney sing it, i try to stay away from games like those but fuck, I said that about Wall E too.
  6. Ryot Control
    05-15-2009 03:18 AM
    Ryot Control
    Oh, and I figured I would throw this out, if you know anyone who would want 007, Bolt, Mercs 2 and Singit for Bestbuy prices (9.99) and is willing to cover the paypal and shipping fees, can you point em my way?
  7. Ryot Control
    05-15-2009 02:47 AM
    Ryot Control
    I'm down in San Diego man, same state. And yeah I'll wrap up the camera. It's sturdy though, so I doubt you'll have any problems. I'll PM you my info.
  8. Parkerktm
    05-15-2009 02:08 AM
    Parkerktm
    Wow dude, Thanks!

Yea I'll send you $5 for sure, email?

Is there anyway you could throw on any bubble wrap on the camera. What state you hailing from again?
  9. Ryot Control
    05-14-2009 11:57 PM
    Ryot Control
    Guess what man, I got an extra You're in the movies if you're still interested. What I've been doing though is taking the big packaging out and shipping the sealed game and camera together because it keeps it under 13 oz. It would be 5 bucks paypal to send to you. Let me know whats up.
  10. Parkerktm
    05-07-2009 09:59 PM
    Parkerktm
    Yea, i just there's not, lol, some more not logical thinking on my part, lol.

But yea, i live in the bay area too, about 45 minutes from JDM so i went to three BB's and was not even able to get pure and a few others i really wanted.