Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > MisaaAmane
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between MisaaAmane and iKhaotic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. iKhaotic
    02-17-2010 09:13 PM
    iKhaotic
    haha it's not like that i didn't like the multiple answers i could give when you talk with someone, also not much of a fan of realistic character designs in RPGs. i guess i'm more into JRPG styled designs and story, Mass Effect felt soo weird xD
  2. MisaaAmane
    02-17-2010 04:30 PM
    MisaaAmane
    really?
    but all RPG's are complicated with conversations ;p
  3. iKhaotic
    02-17-2010 05:31 AM
    iKhaotic
    LOL welll..... looks like you're gonna hate me and be dissapointed in me xD i played 15 mins of Mass Effect and i was reminded of why i hated Knights of the Old Republic lol. wayy to complicated with the conversations, battle felt weird, and story didn't draw me in <_< sorry! :[
  4. MisaaAmane
    02-03-2010 05:38 AM
    MisaaAmane
    yeah I never got into fallout either, and didn't try oblivion seriously enough xD
    alritght ^^ I shall be proud
  5. iKhaotic
    02-03-2010 05:21 AM
    iKhaotic
    lol only reason i stayed away from it is because i'm not a Western RPG type person and i always saw Mass Effect as that xD i can't get into Fallout or Oblivion. i prefer JRPGs and their style more (which is why i love my PS2) hahaha. but yeahhh :P i'll pick up the first one and play it so you can be proud of me
  6. MisaaAmane
    02-03-2010 04:56 AM
    MisaaAmane
    well I obv loved it ;p
    i don't get how some people may not like it. I'd understand not loving it obsessively, like I do, but there is no reason to dislike it >.>
  7. iKhaotic
    02-03-2010 03:49 AM
    iKhaotic
    mmmm ok. i might as well give the first one a shot then since you say so :P and yeah, i'll most likely just play it for the story and beat it quickly, so hopefully it won't take long lol. i notice a lot of people playing ME2 and talking about it so i thought i might as well see what its all about xD
  8. MisaaAmane
    02-03-2010 02:19 AM
    MisaaAmane
    hmmmmmm.... you don't... but I really recommend it. You can find out pretty much all you need from asking around and listening in ME2 so you will understand.
    But it does not compare to actually knowing. Especially that you can make your own choices that affect ME2 playthrough a lot, rather than having a "standart" story that bioware chose.
    And if you're playing the first game just to beat it and not for achievements, if won't take too long, just ignore side missions and exploring ;p
  9. iKhaotic
    02-03-2010 01:54 AM
    iKhaotic
    hmm, seems like you're the one person i can ask about Mass Effect :P i've heard different things from different people, but do i have to play the first game to understand the second one?
  10. iKhaotic
    01-18-2010 06:29 PM
    iKhaotic
    ooh, fun. good luck with that, it's so hard to learn a new language -_-
    i never played Mass Effect so there's not much excitment here xD