Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > XperimntNterror
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between XperimntNterror and Puppys
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Puppys
    04-18-2014 06:09 AM
    Puppys
    Probably, lol. All though I have no reason to get it, just can't resist.
  2. XperimntNterror
    04-18-2014 05:31 AM
    XperimntNterror
    Yeah, forget all that. Too 'spensive. I'm going to start my SL1 playthrough this weekend. I've read some comments from people that have already done this and they all seem to say it's actually easier than Dark Souls, which seems off to me, but I guess I'm about to find out. ...Only 4 more years till Dark Souls 3. Are you going to pick up the PC version? I decided to... since I'll have to wait 4 more years till the next one
  3. Puppys
    04-17-2014 06:32 AM
    Puppys
    I put myself up to level 257, and It costs somewhere over 320,000 souls to level up. I'd love to keep leveling but it would be a matter of grinding the Giant Lord for each level I want.
  4. XperimntNterror
    04-17-2014 06:30 AM
    XperimntNterror
    ha, nice . I love and hate that they introduced lettuce, cabbage and spinach. I am really enjoying the extra castings you get for leveling attunement. Between three copies of Great Lightning Spear, I have 33 castings. I'm actually compelled to level more than I ever was in Dark Souls. I might actually hit 200.... sigh.
  5. Puppys
    04-17-2014 12:17 AM
    Puppys
    Oh of course. Only downside is having one Sunlight Spear... but with 40 ATT and Saint's Hood, I get 5 casts

Then I stuff my face with herbs and go for round 2.
  6. XperimntNterror
    04-16-2014 11:44 PM
    XperimntNterror
    Ha ha! Wow... maybe I'm psychic... nah. Decided to try out that Defender's Greatsword you had mentioned in a post and wound up with a character, once I applied some Fashion Souls, that looked similar to some of the builds you've posted... TOTAL COINCIDENCE ON THE RINGS... unless I'm actually psychic. Anyway, Lightning. Completely OP.
  7. Puppys
    04-16-2014 10:19 PM
    Puppys
    Wow, even the rings you use are the same exact four I use in the same EXACT positions. Let me get my carvings out...

VERYGOOD VERYGOOD VERYGOOD VERYGOOD
  8. XperimntNterror
    04-16-2014 07:55 AM
    XperimntNterror
    Since I know how much you like FTH, I dedicate this build to you!

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/Xp...tml?sort=3&o=0

Hope you approve.
  9. XperimntNterror
    12-30-2013 09:01 AM
    XperimntNterror
    Ha Ha! Just left a comment to impart my knowledge. Mr Dark Souls Know It All was here :P (kidding!)
  10. Puppys
    12-30-2013 06:38 AM
    Puppys
    RING RING RING.

Lol. Could you possibly shed some light in the "Getting this for Cyber Monday" thread about the differences between Zweihander and Black Knight Sword? There was a reason I picked Zwei > Black Knight Weaponry but honestly that was over a year ago and I can't remember.