Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > LoveAGramm
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between LoveAGramm and ApochWeiss
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 69
  1. ApochWeiss
    07-24-2009 03:28 AM
    ApochWeiss
    Heard you sent me a message and checked it out. I logged in just for you I'm through with the site. If you need me, use xbox.com and send me a message through there or on AOL Instant Messenger. My sn on that is PissedOffAIMUser.
  2. LoveAGramm
    07-23-2009 08:52 PM
    LoveAGramm
    still waiting on court to et my shit back from a shady landlord, which also means no xbox till its resolved.
  3. ApochWeiss
    07-21-2009 11:59 AM
    ApochWeiss
    Hey man, what happened to ya?! Where'd you go? Judging by what I read your xbox went but even still, I don't see you on the site now haha.
  4. ApochWeiss
    06-21-2009 01:05 PM
    ApochWeiss
    Ok, this is the reason why you don't friend me on myspace, because I get fucking bored and leave twisted messages for friends on that new IM messenger thing when they leave it on.

http://i39.tinypic.com/t6ouah.jpg
  5. ApochWeiss
    06-21-2009 07:21 AM
    ApochWeiss
    I'm loading my car up with some kick ass metal. Making copies of three Finntroll CDs now (not leaving my originals, the other CD player that was in this car got the debut Alestorm stuck in it as you read, and I looked and there's scratch marks all over it from when it got stuck). Also got a number of others, got some Bodom, both Alestorms, some Carcass, Candlemass..too many to count, but always good shit
  6. LoveAGramm
    06-21-2009 07:16 AM
    LoveAGramm
    sounds good to me
  7. ApochWeiss
    06-21-2009 07:08 AM
    ApochWeiss
    It's obvious nobody gets that. Either people continue to suggest, or yell at me because I only listed games I KNEW were easy. Seriously, it's the last time I post anything friggin' helpful on this site. I'll just go back to my rants, because people usually have no idea what the fuck to say afterwards, and many people get a good laugh. I know many of the mods like reading them, so yeah, no more help, just me flipping apeshit.
  8. LoveAGramm
    06-21-2009 07:05 AM
    LoveAGramm
    I dont think people get the fact that you only listed games *you* played or personally *knew* someone who had played it.
  9. LoveAGramm
    06-21-2009 05:28 AM
    LoveAGramm
    I miss my fucking xbox soooooo bad!
  10. ApochWeiss
    06-21-2009 05:17 AM
    ApochWeiss
    Nya...you can never catch me! Not no way! Not no how! NYAAAA!!!

Haha I was so freakin' bored, I needed something to do, and I just started up with that guide. I dunno, seemed like a helpful thing to do. I'm sure there are quicker games out there, but those are what I got 1000 on, and they were quick ones, so yeah. Same with the arcade ones. I tried to mix the way to play them up as variety so you wouldn't get too bored. I'm just wondering if Dana will now try to follow the guide, she's starting to turn into one of us...