Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > NightUlf
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between NightUlf and Vendetta
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. NightUlf
    04-26-2011 09:33 AM
    NightUlf
    Hope your back is better soon, it isn't fun having back problems.
  2. Vendetta
    04-21-2011 06:59 PM
    Vendetta
    I will get back to you soon. I hurt my back on Tuesday
  3. Vendetta
    11-27-2009 01:41 PM
    Vendetta
    Here is what we can do. I will make the thread sometime this weekend and have minty lock it so nobody else can post. I usually am on my computer or near it and can tell Minty to unlock it so you can post the UK thread and that way you can edit it and such.
  4. NightUlf
    11-27-2009 11:56 AM
    NightUlf
    Yeah of course I would love to help.
    I suppose that will mean more time on the PC, and less time on the 360.

I can dig around see what I can find for online, and see what I come across while out and about the (real) shops.
    The wife loves (as most do) going shopping.
    Also I can try and help you with the NTSC-J, as my wife is Japanese and can access the Japanese web sites easily, dig around some of the online deals.
    The wife also likes spending time on the PC surfing anyway, so I am sure she will help me.
    (I will just have to kick her off to get on the PC for myself. I mostly do my time while at work.)
  5. Vendetta
    11-26-2009 09:21 PM
    Vendetta
    had a question to ask you. the good deals thread is going to be getting some good treatment courtesy of me (well at least for NTSC & NTSC-J). I was wondering if you wanted to keep up the PAL portion of it.

The way it will work is I am going to make a thread (Minty will sticky said thread when I am ready). I am going to be maintaining around 3-4 posts and updating them daily with game deals on 360. I am going to be sorting it by retailer, with links etc for online. I was wondering if you wanted to post in there when I have it up and keep the UK folk up to date on deals for PAL format. Just a warning it will be a bit of work and will need to be tended to almost daily.