Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > lifeexpectancy
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between lifeexpectancy and B1GBR1T
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. lifeexpectancy
    03-07-2013 05:38 AM
    lifeexpectancy
    Ps dont mind the terrible spelling please my phone is a pain to type on.
  2. lifeexpectancy
    03-07-2013 05:33 AM
    lifeexpectancy
    I absolutely play for fun. There are only a handful of games on my tag that I played strictly for achievee. Even some games I picked up for quick achievells I wound up enjoying. At the same time I took almost a year "off" achieves playing Halo Reach. I think I only earned 10k gamerscore that year when I usually earn 50k-60k a year.

Right now I'm on an RPG kick so fallout is totally fun. I just always get every achieve in a game once its on my tag. If a game has broken or unobtainable achieves like Ghostbusters, but I really want to play it, Ill play it on a dif profile. But if it goes on this gamertag it gets finished no matter what, aka the grind to S3.0 on Gears 3.

Youd be surprised the types of games you wind up enjoying more than you would expect when going for achieves. I got so sore playing Michael Phelps swimming. It was a great workout and pretty fun.

I hope to hear back from you about your thoughts on my games. What did you find upsetting? Cheers!~Life
  3. B1GBR1T
    03-07-2013 12:20 AM
    B1GBR1T
    Feel free to ignore this, but do you game for fun? Or do you play purely for achievements?
    I've been going through your played games, I must admit, it is pretty impressive, but at the same time it upsets me greatly. It seems as if you'll only buy a game for the achievements, I see that you're currently working on Fallout: New Vegas.
    So, is it for fun/entertainment, or do you now play just for the achievements?