Thanks man!
  2. Tussell
    01-13-2012 08:39 PM
    Tussell
    Happy Birthday man!
  3. A ZombieTwinkie
    01-13-2011 04:31 PM
    A ZombieTwinkie
    Thanks for the Birthday Wishes man. As for where I've been? I've been busy with the holidays and all of the birthdays that I've had to deal with in the past 2 months. Been at least 1 birthday a week since the last week of November, and it's still not ended, haha.

Plus, I fucked up my ankle pretty good a week and a half ago, then I got hit with the flu a week ago, so I've been down and out for a little bit. Gonna try to get a little more active in the coming weeks, but I guess we'll see how things pan out.
  4. Tussell
    01-13-2011 10:06 AM
    Tussell
    Happy Birthday man! I haven't seen you posting around much, how have you been?
  5. A ZombieTwinkie
    03-21-2010 10:04 PM
    A ZombieTwinkie
    Yea. I get what you mean.

And I've heard they put on really good shows. Hopefully Mayhem will be no different from what people say.
  6. Tussell
    03-21-2010 09:57 PM
    Tussell
    Rob Zombie's best will always be while he was with White Zombie. After Educated Horses, he really went downhill. There's really only one to two good songs on the whole album, whereas most of his CD's prior to Educated Horses were full of amazing tunes. His followup CD to Educated Horses, Hellbilly Deluxe 2, was really depressing as well.

I don't know what's happening to him. His movies used to be good (House of 1,000 Corpses and The Devils Rejects) and his music used to be good (everything before Educated Horses). Now he's releasing shitty movies (Halloween and Halloween 2) and he's releasing shitty music (Educated Horses and Hellbilly Deluxe 2). It's really quite depressing.

And as for Korn, their music has really went downhill since Head left (coincidence? I think it might be, but regardless of the reason, it's still really depressing) and since they released 'See You On The Other Side'. However, they're still great live.
  7. A ZombieTwinkie
    03-21-2010 09:53 PM
    A ZombieTwinkie
    Yea, I can't really stand ITM, either. But they always happen to be playing when a good band is, or when my friend's bands are playing.

And as long as Korn plays their older stuff, I doubt I'll really mind. Kind of really fell out of them after Twisted Transistor for some reason. As for Zombie. I dont know. Didn't get into Educated Horses so much. Then again, I didn't really listen to him much after Hellbilly Deluxe.
  8. Tussell
    03-21-2010 09:41 PM
    Tussell
    I truly can't stand In This Moment for some reason.

As for Korn and Rob Zombie. I will always see them, even if they have changed. Their old music is so amazing, and they can still play it live pretty flawlessly.
  9. A ZombieTwinkie
    03-21-2010 09:40 PM
    A ZombieTwinkie
    Yea. This year will only boost a few views for me.

Lamb of God - 4
    Five Finger - 3
    Shadows Fall - 2
    In This Moment - 3 (they like coming to my town for some reason. been here like 4 times i believe)

And thats about it. The only other bands I'm looking forward to are 3 Inches of Blood, Chimaira, Hatebreed, Korn and Zombie. Though Korn and Zombie mostly so I can say I've seen them. Not really into them anymore.
  10. Tussell
    03-21-2010 09:34 PM
    Tussell
    Definitely. Only my second time seeing them, but this year will definitely boost numbers for other bands!

Korn - 2
    Lamb of God - 5
    Five Finger Death Punch - 2
    Atreyu - 2 (Shittiest band ever)
    3 Inches of Blood - 2
    Hatebreed - 2
    Shadows Fall - 5