Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > WOLFkraut
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between WOLFkraut and EliteShadowMan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. WOLFkraut
    03-26-2013 05:59 AM
    WOLFkraut
    Sounds good. I would wait, you might find that you don't need to upgrade right away.

I'd guess Wednesday if it shipped in the afternoon, but I'm not sure, I'm more an Amazon.com guy myself.
  2. EliteShadowMan
    03-26-2013 04:21 AM
    EliteShadowMan
    thanks again. Yeah i might just replace the current 4GB with two 4GBs that are better. I guess i should wait till it arrives to see if its needed.

Also placed the order on friday night with 2 day shipping. It shipped this afternoon so do you think i would get it on Tuesday or Wednesday?
  3. WOLFkraut
    03-26-2013 04:10 AM
    WOLFkraut
    Hi, no problem. This should work: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/crucial...-ct51264bf1339

If you could find out the clock speed and latency of the RAM in your laptop, that would be great, but I can't find it on Newegg or the Acer website. If the RAM it ships with is faster, you'll want to get faster RAM, otherwise the existing RAM will be under-clocked to match this RAM. Or, if you want, you could buy a brand new 8GB kit so they'll both be the same and faster, that would be best, but more expensive.

Also, sorry about my post earlier, somehow I missed that your APU IS the A-8. It should run better than I made it out to. However, keep in mind that it still won't run as well as the desktop A-8 I was talking about.
  4. EliteShadowMan
    03-26-2013 03:48 AM
    EliteShadowMan
    do you know what RAM is compatible with the laptop i posted? Wanna get another 4GB stick.