Got a new problem lol. I have entered my IR code from BestBuy (GameStop still hasn't e-mailed me), done the game up to puzzle 12, got my rewards, all is good but I noticed they did not give me a Bird's Eye code. It just says that I will get the code when I pick up the game. Check the confused about pre-order thread for more info.
Oh and one last question, do I need to use the same e-mail address to set up my Fink account that I used to make the pre-orders on the games? Or can the one for my account be completely different so long as I have codes?
Yea I was thinking of just cancelling the Best Buy one when they send the code, problem is though is that being so close to release, I may not get the code until the game is shipped and I don't think I can cancel after it's been shipped.
But thank you for the help. I will let you know how things turn out.
I'm from Germany so I don't know how long it takes in the US to get the codes. But I remember that GameStop sent me the codes quickly after placing my order. I received the codes over a month ago and simply cancelled one of the pre-orders.
Btw there are lots of pre-order codes on ebay as well, just in case something goes wrong :P
Wow that is simple. Thanks! I read those exact steps that ig.ratana posted on the 2k forums, but wasn't sure if it was really that easy. Kinda bummed I have to pre-order the same game twice but at least I can just take one back with the packing slip and get a refund, and shipping from Best Buy with standard shipping is free. Not losing a single dime. Oh yea.
Oh and when should Best Buy/GameStop send the IR codes? It said 2-3 days of placing the order, but are those business days? If so I won't get them until the 25th/26th.
It's quite simple:
1. Go to https://www.finkmanufacturing.com/
2. Enter your country & age
3. Click on "Redeem Code" & enter one of your codes (doesn't matter which one). This will allow you to play Industrial Revolution and adds one of the pre-order weapons to your account.
4. Click on "My Account" (Top of page) and select "Redeem Additional Codes". Select your platform and enter pre-order code #2. Now you have one account with two pre-order weapons.
5. Play the game in order to get the regular rewards (silver eagles, lockpicks, gear).
6. When the game is released you should get codes for xbox live marketplace that allow you to download all the pre-order bonus items.
Hello. Could you possibly explain how to get the Bird's Eye AND the China Broom on the same Fink Manufacturing account? Like the exact steps? I have ordered from GameStop and BestBuy here in the states and should be getting codes soon to use for Industrial Revolution. The whole thing is a bit confusing. Thanks.