Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Crazy Cabbie
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Crazy Cabbie and Webb
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Webb
    12-13-2008 02:57 PM
    Webb
    I don't see a problem with that but my experience with online petitions are that they don't get very far. However, good luck and make sure it reads professionally
  2. Crazy Cabbie
    12-12-2008 01:59 AM
    Crazy Cabbie
    Hi, i would like to know if it is ok if i could start a petition on the forums to bring to light some of the issues that microsoft refuses to repair or compinsate. The petition might be used in court if the issues have been brought to their attention and still do not get resolved. I, along with others , have been paying for xbox live to enjoy online gaming, but when we are told things like, "i'm sorry, you can't play your arcade games anymore without a internet connection because you chose to bring you system to the retailer to be replaced(because we purchased the warrenty) instead of sending it to us. Which isn't in the terms of service! Or " i'm sorry, the system banned your account but we don't know why. possibly because someone submitted a bad review." I mean seriously, why would they not have info on why you were suspended? Those are just a few of the issues i would like to address in my petition. So, would it be ok?