Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > 11eleven
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between 11eleven and c88
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. c88
    05-12-2010 09:06 PM
    c88
    Well, with the job market being what it is in Los Angeles now, I would imagine that it would be pretty difficult to get in off of the street. However, I know that the demand has risen in our region, so perhaps that just may be a stigma.

I have read some articles in the Valley (specifically VNY, where I will be training) saying that many of the unemployed were looking into ATC as a career.

If I wouldn't have invested so much money into my business education, I might have done it myself.

Do you know of anyone else on the site that has airline industry background? So cool to meet you!!
  2. c88
    05-12-2010 08:46 PM
    c88
    Holy cow! I am jealous of you. I love every aspect of the industry, and am always eager to hear other peoples backgrounds.

What route did you take to get into ATC (school)? I hope that I am not being too intrusive; I have a few friends that are looking into this profession.
  3. c88
    05-12-2010 08:08 PM
    c88
    Hello, I see that you are an Air Traffic Controller. Do you do ATC at LAX, or regionals? I am just about to start my PPL. Maybe our paths will cross at some point.